Tuesday 5 March 2013

OOTD #7

Hey guys,

Been busy for the past few days with work. I would fall asleep about 30 mintues after I reach home. It's that serious. Everyday from 10am all the way to 11.30pm or even later! Talk about crazy but thanks to the awesome colleagues I have working together in this event, it's all worth it.

Anyways, time for another Outfit Of The Day!

I decided to go for a little rock-ish but yet with a little cutesy factor in it which is tying a small ponytail on the top.



Head: Black choker
Top: Red leopard print jacket with white T shirt from work
Bottom: Grey loose denim shorts with knee length highsocks designed tights.
Shoes: Platform boots

I need to wear the T-shirt because it was my work uniform.
The jacket is bought from a shop called "momo/wonder rocket" from Harajuku last month. Link here.
The shorts is from a shop located at a shopping mall called Parco at Ikebukuro,
The tights is bought from a random shop that always has sales located at Ikebukuro.

The choker cannot be seen for this outfit because when I took a photo, I forgot that I was blocking my neck. LOL.

I should really remember the shop names when I shop. I'll do that for my future OOTDs after this month. lol. Sorry this is a real short and rushed post. Will do a better one real soon.


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment