Tuesday 26 February 2013

Tau Huay for dessert?

Hey guys.

Today's my OFF day! Finally!

It has been a crazy 2 weeks for me. Flying off for my own personal trip to Japan on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year; After touchdown in the airport and heading back home for a quick shower, I left straight for my event job and been working non-stop until about 12am everyday.

Tomorrow's back to work again though. Crazy schedules, lacking of enough sleep, but honestly, I'm really happy! I totally can feel like I'm living my life to the fullest! Anyways, tons of backlog post to do on this blog and as well as my ameblo. I try to keep them up to date on the same basis but apparently the OOTD on my ameblo is lagging behind by.. thankfully just one left.

If you follow my instagram, you'd probably find more of them there from my more recent ones. At work, I was able to dress up a little more but wearing the T-shirt uniform we're given. Plus points for this, because it's a fashion event, we can design and cut the T-shirt ourselves! Some of my colleagues are a natural at this shirt cutting thing!

I think it's really coincidence that just when I want to do more about fashion and do OOTDs, I got to work in a fashion event. Though I'm not doing the organizing or anything, I got to learn a bit on fashion and the different collections and stuff. For a moment during the tiny lectures on the collect of clothes we're selling, I felt like a fashion student. lol.

Anyways, one of the days when I ended my shift early with the rest of the morning shift people, we went for dinner and soybean pudding for dessert. A total bonding session for the "cool kidz".



One of the photos taken during the soybean pudding dessert session while waiting for the rest to come back with food. The one of the left is Crazy "Rawr" Apple and the one on the right is Super DoS Maggie. Of course, the one in the middle is me, red hat girl or the red riding hood.

I think what's really awesome is that we clicked really well. I suppose it's also because we had similar interest. And, we all converse in English! In the previous places I worked at, I wasn't totally in an English speaking colleague environment. Usually a mix of both Chinese and English.

This event being a Japanese Fashion event, I got to practice my Japanese speaking and listening as well. Oh yeah~ Happy and lucky me! (^^)


Yesterday, I got an email from my school in Japan. Almost everything is settled, even my dormitory is almost settled. I just gotta do a few more paper work! That definitely lifted my mood yesterday. I was so tired and was getting a little cranky, but thanks to that, my cranky-ness went back to zero!

I got back home last night and I received a letter to let me go collect my JLPT certificate. I'll head down on my next off day because I want to rest for the day being at home. I also need to unpack my luggage from last week. It has been left untouched for a week. At least I got all my dirty clothes from the luggage on the first day I got home from the trip. I can't imagine my clothes being in there for a whole week.

I still have so many things left to do. I hope I can get them done as soon as possible.

Remember I went to quite a few livehouses during my trip? I went to get their stickers as well. I'm going to stick them all over my laptop. haha! I'll post the photo on my twitter. Follow my twitter to get fast updates!! (^^)

I'll do up my post on my Japan Trip as soon as possible too!


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment