Tuesday 19 February 2013

OOTD #5

Hey whatsup.

I'll be heading back home from Japan later tonight.



This was my outfit of the day on 17th of Feburary. 17.02.2013

Wearing so red reminds me of Christmas! haha.
But really, I think wearing bright color clothes makes the person looks more happy and bright.


Head: Red Beanie, black frame specs
Top: Red over-sized sweater
Bottom: Grey loose shorts with black tights
Shoes: Maroon platform shoes.

I wore this to watch a live at Shibuya. I'll blog on that once I'm back.
Had so much fun during that live. Really unforgettable. haha.

For the sweater, I got it from an online shop late last year so I think it should be sold out by now. Their stuff gets sold out really fast.

I decided to curl my hair as well to look more lady. Curls and straight hair does give a different feel. It's kinda frustrating because sometimes I can't make up my mind which to do because I like straight hair and curled hair.


xoxo,
Chisaki

2 comments: