Saturday 2 February 2013

OOTD #3

Hey guys.

This is my Outfit Of The Day on the first of feburary.

Since the weather is pretty humid yesterday, I can't wear anything too thick.



Head: Red beanie
Top: Maroon loose top 
Bottom: Black cotton tapered skirt
Shoes: Black platform boots.


I've decided to go with that skirt because I had to go for a job interview so I reckon those kind of skirts would make me look more mature. The loose top would be an exchange for the usual T-shirts I love to wear.

I'll be doing my Winter/Autumn outfit of the days in the coming weeks to come.
Maybe I'll post up my previous Autumn looks last year as well. Please look forward to those.



I'm current sick and down with gastric re-flux. I'm going to be staying in for the weekend to recover. Sorry to have made everyone worry. I've seen the doctor so I should be up and running the next week. :)



Cheers!

xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment