Saturday 23 February 2013

OOTD #6

Hey guys, I'm already back from Japan, apparently even though I posted it twice on my FB and Twitter, I still have friends asking if I'm back.

Anyways, right after touchdown, I got to head off to work for this event called "Hello Shibuya Tokyo" that's the main reason why I haven't been tweeting or updating anything except OOTDs on my instagram.



This is the Outfit Of The Day on the 18th of Feburary. 18.02.2013


Head: Red Beanie, black frame specs
Top: Black star designed pink sweater
Bottom: Black mini skorts with tiny gold star prints
Shoes: Maroon platform shoes.

Skorts are basically shorts on the inside but looks like a skirt on the outside.
I love skorts! I think skorts are one of the best designs ever! I mean, for a person who seldom wear skirts, having this means I can be comfortable wearing my shorts but looking more girly as it looks like a skirt! :D

I got both the skorts and sweater at Harajuku. I think Harajuku is really my place to do shopping because their clothes are cheap and some clothes are really nice and unique! :D


I'll update again on my OFF day which is coming really soon. I can't wait for it because I'm really really tired. Bye.


xoxo,
Chisaki

4 comments:

  1. Haaaiii :D Do you have LINE??? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes I do have LINE. But I only give them out to people who I know personally. But I do play LINEPlay! :D

      Delete
    2. Owkayy :) that's fine I understand hahaha,I'm sorry if I ask to much :)

      Delete
    3. No problem. :)

      If you play LINEPlay, You can add me up on on that. This is my ID, DU-9606-8301 .

      Delete