Tuesday 5 February 2013

Rockin' Heaven

Hey guys.

I thought i let people in with my otaku-ness. Though I think almost everyone knows this though. lol.

I use to be pretty otaku with all the anime and mangas. I even took up cosplaying and into the lolita sub-culture for about 2 years. My cosplay wasn't good so I thought I'd give it up. The time when I didn't know much about makeup and stuff but tries my best to do it right. I'm still not very good with makeup but I think I know much more about it than before. lol.

Anyways, so since recently I've been pretty otaku-ish, I've been catching up on mangas and animes. I think i mentioned it previously where I watched a few otome game made into animes. I'm still watching "Hiiro No Kakera" 【緋色の欠片】. But I'm into season 2 now and I'm completing the series very soon!!

I just completed another shoujo manga. I'm a HUGE fan of shoujo mangas. I can't get enough of them. But I'm very selective with the plot that I read. Sometimes, it's just the artwork that attracts me.



This Shoujo manga is called "Rockin Heaven" 【ロッキンヘブン】. The female lead is really cute! The storyline isn't the really fantastic but I like how simple and straightforward it is. Some mangas are just hella draggy. It's a typical, slice of life, highschool romance and friendship sort of manga.

If you're interested, please go read it. Read it to kill time as well! haha. It has only 8 volumes so basically it isn't draggy and the love story gets straight to the point. Everything was pretty clear cut.

This is Otaku Chisa signing out. :D


xoxo,
Chisaki

2 comments:

  1. Nice :D,do you like bleach and fairy tail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I use to watch Bleach but I stopped because the anime was too long for me. I heard of fairy tail but I didn't watch it. lol. :)

      Delete