Saturday 9 February 2013

Students from Wakayama

Hey.

Been awhile since I had such busy busy days. Was really busy for the past 2 days with my other part time job.

I had fun being with students from Wakayama on the first day! They are all really cute and so youthful. lol.

I'm glad I was able to be more "myself" the usual Chisaki being all bubbly and all, without being worried how they were going to judge me. Usually, when I'm with people whom I met, I'll be all overly conscious and I would always try to maintain my image which probably totally wasn't even me. Like being all quite and feminine shit.

Honestly, all of those insecurities will just make everything even worst. Since recently Rei-san was being a good mentor and advising me stuff, I decided to take the dive and get out of that overly conscious me and just be how I would be with my friends. It all ended up really well. I think everyone should really be like that as well. I think it's the so called, "just be yourself" kind of thing.


Anyways, We hit it off really fast and we became like good buddies at the end of the day. When we're having lunch, I thought, "I need to say something or we'd be really awkward". Since Valentines' Day is around the corner, I used that chance to start a conversation which would get everyone interested. Which is asking if they had a boyfriend or someone they like.

The 7th of Feb, it was with the students from Wakayama, we had a mix group with girls and guys. I got a chance to mingle with both the girls and guys because when they were shopping, they requested to have their own free time to walk around since they had different things they wanted to buy and meeting up later after and hour and a half. So basically I got to know the whole group of students at the end of the day.

I didn't take much photos with them from my phone though so I'm waiting for them to send me the photos from LINE. I'm a huge fan of the LINE app. I think what's better than whatsapp is the cute stickers they have and the "free call" function. Coolest shit because you can tell people, I made a phone call all the way to Japan! haha.



So, after the job, I met up with my friend who just came back from New Zealand for dinner and he said he got a souvenir for me. He got me a mini Kiwi bird plush toy where you can press the it and it will do this chirping sound. Real cute! At first I thought it was a dodo. I was like, "Oh! You got me a dodo! So cute!" Oh but it's a kiwi. LOL. One thing in common about this 2 bird is that they both can't fly. So I guess that's how I mix them up.

We had dinner at this restaurant called HIFUIMI. The prices are afforable and they have this drink bar for free flow of drinks and you get to have their appetizers as well if you order a set. We didn't get to try it because I was rushing for time. Huge sorry to my friend for the last minute changes in schedule.


This is what I ordered. I was so hungry because I didn't have anything for lunch. I just had orange juice. I finished everything on the plate! I was so hungry.



★☆★☆



I woke up today around 1pm. Got an awesome sleep. Had steamboat for lunch earlier on because it's Chinese New Year Eve!! I love steamboat, it's like your own buffet at home and you can cook all the seafood you want! I can't wait for dinner for round two. It's raining really heavily now, so I suppose tomorrow when everyone is out visiting, the weather would be really really humid. Good luck to those going visiting because I'm skipping this year as well. I'm not exactly skipping, more like we can't because my grandma passed on last year and it's not 1 year after the funeral yet. According to the Chinese belief and stuff, we can't go visiting when that happens. It's like we'll bring bad luck to the others or something.


Means I can sleep all I want this New Year!


Happy Chinese New Year Eve to everyone. Have a awesome time visiting your relatives! :)


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment