Sunday 17 February 2013

OOTD #4

Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating.
If you're following my twitter you'd probably know I'm not in town. I'm away on my own get away holiday in Japan alone.  So far, I'm enjoying myself.

This is my Outfit Of The Day on 16th of February.



I wore a black coat when I'm out since it's winter.
Looking at the clothes I brought in my luggage, it's mostly black or red. Oh dear. lol. Either way, I tired my best to match them up anyways. lol.


Head: Red Beanie, black frame specs
Top: American Flag brown sweater with a maroon star printed cardigan
Bottom: Grey loose shorts with black tights
Shoes: Maroon platform shoes.


I got the Cardigan from this Japanese brand shop called DipDrops. It's really comfortable and it's currently my favourite cardigan so far!

The rest are basically random buys I got from Japan last year in November. The shoes I bought it from this huge shopping mall located at Saitama called, "Saitama Laketown". Go google it! There are tons of shops there and many different brands like Liz Liza, Swimmer, can be found there as well. There is even Tower Records there! I like that place alot but it's kinda far and it takes quite awhile to get there. Previously my friend in Japan who lives in Saitama prefecture brought me there for shopping. At first I didn't think I will buy anything but ended up getting quite abit. haha.

I'll do another update on my trip once I'm back if I'm not too busy because I got another job at this event straight after I come back from my trip. Talk about hectic, but at least it can keep me busy and give me income for the time being. I still got so many things I have yet to settle!!


It has been raining quite a lot back home as well. Stay warm everyone! x


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment