Wednesday 6 March 2013

A message from me to you

Hey.

I'll be spending my last 3 weeks being busy settling on the final school stuff and meeting up with friends before I fly off for my studies for at least a year. I have so many things I want to do and learn and experience once I'm there. I want to meet many people new different people as well. I want to improve myself and be a better person.

Many people ask me why don't you want to stay here since you can do it too. Well, I personally think there is nothing I can do here and if I do continue to stay in my comfort zone, I'll eventually become really dependent and useless.

I'm an ambitious person who wants to accomplish many things. To be able to do that, I have to come out of my comfort zone and try new things and new challenges. I want to be able to do all the things I want with my own strength and also help people in return instead of depending on people. Therefore, I have made this choice.


I believe that "dreams are difficult to achieve. If a dream is easily achieved, it wouldn't be counted as a dream."


With this believe in mind, no matter what challenges are put forth in front of me, I will overcome it. I want to show people, if you have the will and determination, you can do anything.

Though I haven't really accomplished anything but I am thankful to all those people whom I've met ever since I decided on this plan. Without meeting you guys, without you guys guiding me and giving me all the help and advices, I would not be able to continue until today.


I also believe that "every meeting and encounter with a person is a miracle. It is fate that brought us together and there is a meaning behind as to why I have met you at this time and place." 


I believe so because sometimes I really wished that I have met all these wonderful earlier so I could have started off everything earlier. But sometimes it's also because even if I have met them earlier, all of whatever has happened and decided wouldn't have happened. Because we met now, the timing is just right, all of such things can happen. Therefore, I am thankful.



I'm not sure what will happen in this 1 year but I promise to come back to be a better person than I am now. I will be stronger and more independent than I am now. I will continue to smile and will smile even brighter.

Please continue to watch over me.




To be real honest, I don't intend to just be there for a year. I want to be able to stay there longer than 1 year. I want to see how far I can go.


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment