Friday 22 March 2013

Darts anyone?

Hey what's up?

Been busy heading out recently. Then that's also when I realized that having a car is so convenient. lol.

Also, I've been eating a lot recently. Eating quite a lot of supper recently. I haven't been watching my weight as I wanted to. Well, somehow or rather there is a sudden change of course in my life for the past few days. But it's all back to normal now. :)

Anyways, so I just checked my weight and I gained a total of 1.5kg. :'(
I know weight don't totally represent fat gain but yes, I can feel the fats rolling around my waist. I need to get back to Japan. It's the easiest way for me to lose weight. Either way, I'm cutting down on carbohydrates in the night, starting from... tonight.

I've been playing Darts recently. Not recently but I've tried playing darts for the second or third time. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. Just aiming would need training. I even got bulls eye for quite a few times! 

Lookie! I got a bulls'eye. Beginner's luck I might have to say? :D 


You might not believe it but that's one of the shots I got. Didn't think I'd actually get it though. Must be some real strong beginner's luck! haha.

There are quite a lot of darts bars around recently. Or have they been around just that I don't know about them? lol. Must be the latter.

And, I know there are still quite a few people who wants to meet up with me but I'm not free anymore this week. I'm leaving Sunday out to do final packing of my luggage if I need to, if not it will be a rest day for me. Tomorrow I'm pretty packed as well. Actually, I'm totally packed. lol. I have to be out in formal pastel dressing for my old friend's ROM and afterwards, I have to wear that to meet up with my other friends. It's so embarrassing to be meeting people wearing so lady like. lol. Well, that's for me.

Oh yes! And I've finally got my Student visa! I've got my hotel booked as well for the first few days before moving into the dormitory on the first of April. Everything was such a rush but I manage to get everything settled. Achievement unlocked! haha.

I'll go back to finish my lunch and do my packing of my luggage. I'm removing more clothes from my luggage to reduce the load. If I need a winter jacket this coming November, then I'll buy one. I still have to survive summer, which I'll probably not.


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment