Tuesday 12 March 2013

Sleeve less.

Hello.

Today has been a pretty cranky day for me. I just wanted a day to rest but I can't really rest because I still have a lot of things not done yet. I can't do them yet because I still need to wait for confirmation. I guess the waiting part is the most frustrating.

I was packing my luggage in earlier today, I found some of my clothes that I don't wear anymore in my closet. So I thought I'd cut it and make it into a totally new clothing instead. Got tons of tips and inspiration from the awesome people I worked with for the 3 weeks in a fashion event.

It was a simple white long sleeve shirt with a cartoon design in front. I cut up the sleeves and made it into a tank top and sew some other random details onto the shirt and making it a totally new shirt! I'm so happy with my first official trial on the shirt though it's really nothing awesome or special.

New Tank Top!! :D


Let's get creative!! (^^)


My Twitter: https://twitter.com/uehara_chi


xoxo,
Chisaki

2 comments:

  1. Nice! One and only shirt! Lol. this is we bought together one! I have mine too! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Really? I don't remember!! haha.

      Delete