Friday 15 March 2013

Another 10 days left.

Hey guys.

Even though I've been writing my post as per normal, but to be real honest, I'm really kind of stressed out. Ever since I went to Japan in February for my get away trip and finding out what I really wanted to do in life. Though I'm not sure whether I'll really succeed but I think it's more realistic than my first choice. But well, who knows what may really happen in the future.

I haven't really got time to rest properly, like.. slacking at home without worrying about anything or without a schedule waiting for you to complete.

I know I mentioned this before in another post but I'm going to write it down anyways so this post actually flows. After I landed back in Singapore in the morning, I took a cab back home and do some unpacking and showered and left for the event job. I remember the first thing I think of when I was in the cab on the way home was, being so thankful that the cab fares in Singapore are so much more affordable than in Japan. I haven't actually taken a cab in Japan but I heard from my friend that just a 20minutes distance can make the fare up to $100. And you seriously don't want that, now do you?

Then from then on, I've been working for 3 weeks straight and in between my off-days, meeting up with people and doing some other errands for my coming trip end of this month. In Feburary, I still can't do a lot of things as one of the most important things isn't confirm either. The event just ended 4 days ago and just in 4 days, not being able to really confirm my things made me so stressed out. I wish I can do it all quickly but then I can't because it's not exactly a one man show. Certain things still have to be processed and that takes time.

So far my school fees and dormitory fees are settled for the first semester. At least that is done. I'm still waiting for the final documents from the school so I can go apply my visa. I don't know how I'm going to do all this because I'm pretty much an idiot in a lot of things. Everything is all like a first experience for me. I really don't want to mess things up. My flight is pretty much confirmed. I'm going slightly earlier than planned though. Gosh, the air ticket is bloody expensive.

Honestly, until now, I can't believe this this wait for 2 years is finally coming. From just a plan and dream into reality. Really something I cannot imagine. Perhaps when I really get my visa and be on the plane, the reality will really hit me. It's really scary to be honest. Though no matter how many times I tell myself "it's coming!", but it's not really getting processed in my head. I haven't been having meals and the right time nor sleeping at the right time. I'm growing fat at this rate. Which I believe I totally did. Pictures can be deceiving. lol.



I'm starting to miss my friends already. I don't think I have time to meet with everyone either, so let's skype, whatsapp, LINE, twitter or facebook. lol.

Before I get my own Japan phone line, I'll still be using my sg number for internet access. So, I'll still be contactable. But then again, I'm always contactable. Just that when I'm busy, my phone is pretty much thrown somewhere else. haha.

I still have to go for a trim before I fly because my hair is getting so messy. Talking about messy, I went out today looking like a total hobo. Or at least, I think I look like a hobo. I had to head to the bank to get my ibanking token done. The person was so kind to help me expedite it after I told her I need it before end of this month so I can do my ibanking stuff when I'm there. Oh gosh, never ending work to do before I can settle down. Just thinking about it makes me feel like total crap.

I paid my library fines as well. I was nerdy enough to borrow books and miss the due date. Oh well, I still need to find a library in Japan that has English books to feed me with my daily necessity of English. As much as I like the Japanese Language, I love English language as well. It has been a part of me, so without it, I'd practically feel like I'm missing half hand. I plan to be really nerdy when I'm there. haha. I'm all ready to absorb any learning experience I can find there. I'm like.. currently really hungry for knew experiences and knowledge.

So many things i want to do. I'm so greedy.. lol.


Anyways, I believe many SCANDAL fans are getting really hyped up because SCANDAL is in town! I heard they are having an autograph session tomorrow. I won't be going but I'll be going on the 16th and 17th on the days of the concert.

So, my friends who want to find me to see me perhaps the last time before not being able to see me for some time, you know where to find me.


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment