Monday 18 March 2013

Awesome weekend!

Hello!

I just went to the Japan Embassy to apply for my student visa. I can't believe it's all really happening. I can't wait to get it collected. Hopefully it gets processed successfully without any problem.

Anyways, I was busy helping out at the merchandise booth for the SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 concert. I am very glad that most of the merchandise was sold out. lol.

So, when everyone was inside watching the concert, me and the merchandise team was finding ways to entertain ourselves outside at the booth. Geri and I were talking in our aussie accent and irritating the rest of the staff. We're awesome like that. :P

Big thanks to the all management team who brought Scandal over for the concert and the fans who bought all the merchandise and concert tickets, making this event a successful one!

I can't write much because basically there wasn't much happening though I was busy the whole day. You know, the usual stock take and clearing up the area after the event. lol. What's there to write right?? Maybe if it's a video it'd be interesting, but there is none. lol.



Here's how I look on the second day of the concert. The hat does not belong to me, but it's really cute isn't it?! Thank you kitty for lending me the hat! (^^)



Lighting isn't good there and... I need to get my fringe trimmed. it has been a full month full of busy schedules that I can't find a time to head down to the hair salon. But I'm finally going to go to my usual hair salon for a trim. The last time my hair stylist can cut my hair. Only she knows how I want my hair to look like! Gonna miss her.. She's the one introduced me to curls and helped me dye my hair to natural black instead of the really black sort of black.

Now, I'm going to head out again for my facial session. My skin is practically calling for mama! It has been a long time since I've put makeup for all the days straight 1 month! I really wonder how some people are able to do it but still having awesome skin. Isnt' it irritating?! haha.


xoxo,
Chisaki


PS: I'll be flying off in a week's time. If you want to know the flight details, please PM me on fb, whatsapp me, text me or LINE me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment