Thursday 28 March 2013

Night Sakura

Hey guys.

I have safely reached Tokyo Japan!! :)
I've got my Resident card and I'm like officially a student! The card looks really cool though. Never had I imagine that I'm ever going to have another ID for another country.

School doesn't start until April for me so I'm currently pretty free in the meantime. I'll write briefly on what happened today and yesterday...

So, yesterday I was busy hanging out with my bestie, Shizuka. She was in town for a short holiday. Finally we accomplished our wish of going overseas together. Though not exactly but we're currently overseas together!

Anyways, the first meal I had was some Yakiniku Don (焼肉丼)from this shop called, "Chikara Meshi“(チカラめし). It was awesome!! I ordered another additional salad because I love the salad! Especially the corn.



I spammed my food with the chili powder though. So far, that's my only source of spicy-ness I can find for my food. I can't believe I chose to stay in a country that usually don't have chili sauce. Even if they do have anything like "spicy ramen", it's way to spicy for me to eat. It's like 10x the spicy-ness of how a usual spicy level.

The first day was really a day full of eating. I really ate a lot one the first day because Shizuka kept saying that she was hungry. Well, of course, I was tempted. I can't just simply watch while that person eat. I would want to have a bite too.


Today, it was a day out to Harajuku and Shibuya. Well, I went to Harajuku was mainly because I wanted to do some praying at Meiji Jingu Shrine. Yeah, it's my usual routine though it was a day late. Mainly because this time I stayed somewhere further away from the Ikebukuro side of the Yamanote train line, I can't afford to travel as much because I need to save on the transport cost! So, I went with Shizuka and Sir to Meiji Jingu shrine to do some praying and we explored a little at Harajuku. I bought a shorts from the "Wego" shop at Harajuku and had this really big Takoyaki at the shop just beside. This huge takoyaki is a recommendation from Shizuka and I honestly do recommend it as well. It's located beside the "Wego" shop, at level 2.

Then, we headed to Shibuya afterwards to walk around. Since I was with Shizuka, without a doubt, we'd do a little shopping. It wasn't intended but you know... I bought another sweater. I'm so in love with sweaters, I can't get enough of it.

Then we headed off to Shibuya's Tower Records. There at the 2nd floor, there is a Tower Records Cafe.  It's really nice to rest and chill. The environment is totally perfect for chilling. I want to go back there again for chilling. But the price for the drinks isn't worth it though. Ah.. but the omu rice that Sir ordered is pretty delicious.

Sir had to leave for his meeting somewhere else so we parted our own ways. I was with Shizuka for the rest of the night. This time, I wanted to explore the other side of Shibuya instead of the usual side where the big crossing is. I just wanted to take a look at the area. Since it was night time, we wanted to see some Night Sakura, which we totally did! I even took pictures with it. Though I don't look extremely excited in the photo. But it is really pretty.


Next, we wanted to go to Ueno Park to see more Night Sakura but it's a little far from where Shizuka is staying so we decided not to. We ended up choosing Yoyogi Park. But when we got to Yoyogi station, we got off at the wrong exit. We didn't want to waste time to find the other exit and find out the way to the park, we decided to walk to Shinjuku since it was really nearby. Taking the train wasn't even needed. We manage to reach Shinjuku from Yoyogi station in about 5mins ~ 10mins. Really awesome.

We went to Tokyu Hands and Shizuka did a little more shopping though she already overspent her budget. I bought some dog food to send back home to my little pet dog BB. I was told when I left, he cried. Not sure how credible the source is but I really teared when I received the news. I'm really weak with animals, seeing how close I am with BB and as well as he usually looks so happy. I can't imagine him crying! (T^T)

Then we slacked at the nearby Starbucks at Shinjuku. I love starbucks. One of the best place to chill as well. As usual, I ordered my Macha Frappuccino to share with Shizuka-chan. We're both really poor... lol.

We went back shortly after. Tomorrow will be Shizuka's last day in Tokyo and I'll be left alone with Sir. Soon, it will be just me. Not looking forward to it so I'm going to treasure the accompany I have. I'm planning to go to a live house on the 27th next month. 2 bands that I'm really interested in. But well, I still have to see my schedule.

I'm going to head to bed. It's really really late here. I wanted to finish writing so as to update you guys on how I'm doing. I don't want people spamming me asking if I'm doing fine because I am doing fine so far.

There is a reason why I opened this blog and kept my twitter public for a reason. Good Night.


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment