Monday 25 March 2013

New Journey

Hey guys.

I know I've been neglecting my social networks for the past week. Though I say that there is a sudden change in my life, I think that minor change is going to be permanent for awhile. lol. :3

Anyways, I was out on Saturday to attend my dear friend's ROM from Secondary School. I was waiting for my other friend thus being late for the whole solemnization. I really dislike to be late on important functions such as this. I mean, if it was my own, I would want everyone to be present and on time! Either way, Congratulations on getting married. Honestly, I didn't expect anyone from our clique to get married so quickly. It was my first time in a long while wearing a full dress as well. Not to mention that it was Pastel themed! Thank goodness I had some pastel colored clothes in my closet.

After which, I met up with some of the people of "Cool Kidz" for lunch and it was also a mini farewell for me. But honestly, like what Thessa says, "who has lunch at 3pm?" lol. I guess only the cool kids have lunch at 3pm? There are still quite a few people who belong to the "cool kidz" group but we're the few who were free on this day for the gathering.

Stella, Me, Apple, Thessa and Sherman.

After lunch we slacked around and talked and had drinks from this Korean supermarket located at the basement. I honestly still cannot believe how close we became. It's like we're from the same school or something, but we're not. We're like people who came from different backgrounds and coming together being so close in just 3 weeks while working. Honestly, I'm really really glad to have met them before leaving. What awesome people!! :)

So, Apple introduced a few yummy drinks from the Korean supermarket to us. I got the cinnamon and Sherman got the Pear flavored by mistake. I didn't really like the taste of cinnamon so I exchanged it with him since he really like cinnamon. But you know, I had to pose with the drink.

Yummy yummy. :3
Initially, I wanted to post on twitter and say that I'm in Korea or something but decided not to. lol. Crazy thoughts~ haha. Been learning some Korean culture from my friend because she teaches us some things about it once in awhile in our conversations. I think it's interesting to learn about other countries culture once in awhile.


So, I've been really busy on Skype for the past few days. lol. :3
Those who know why I'm on skype recently, good for you. Those who don't, you'll have to wait until I want to tell. hahaha. 25th❤

I'm flying off tonight so I'll see you guys at the airport. I'll update again once I reached Japan.


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment