Tuesday 25 June 2013

Twisted Wallflower

Hello.

It has been awhile since I did those kind of OOTDs. Simple for summer because I can't wear double layers out in summer. This is just the beginning of summer and I know it's going to get even hotter from now on.

23-06-2013
OOTD 9#
As you can see, I sort of changed my layout for my blog so everything looks more compact. Not sure if it's a good thing but I don't like having too much extra spaces. My laptop's a wide screen so it's hard to judge.

Anyways, I've started watching this new American drama called, "Twisted". It's pretty good in my opinion. I'm currently at episode 2 because it's still new. It's more of a mystery genre if I'm not wrong. I'm bad with categorizing things into it's correct genre.

I've been blogging a lot more on daily basis because I'm really bored and when I have practically nothing to do, I will start to think and reflect. I guess that's why I like to keep myself busy.

Reading books, watching possible shows on the internet hoping it would enlighten me to think there is more to life than it all really is. I ended up picking up ShiroPi, my guitar, again is strumming a little and playing a few songs. It never felt better. The refreshing sound of an acoustic guitar. Oh how much I missed it.

23-06-2013
Meiji Jingu Shrine on a hot sunday morning.

Remember when I said I went to Meiji Jingu Shrine last sunday? Here's a photo of it, taken by yours truly. Look at the crowd! I guess I really underestimated the word, "weekend".

Initially, I wanted intended to head down to a bookstore to look for books that might help me in my revision but I woke up this morning thinking I should push back my plans for today. Let's hope tomorrow will be a better day for me to head out.

I stayed at home, played games, had lunch and breakfast and a really early light dinner at around 6pm. I re-watched "The Perks of being a Wallflower" while having my dinner. I swear it's a beautiful movie. I bought the book after watching the movie the first time but I didn't bring it over with me to Japan. Big regret. I remembered telling myself to bring it no matter what but I'm not sure why I ended up not bringing it at all. I wonder why. Probably because I thought I wouldn't miss it.

I shall head off for a quick shower and probably play some games on my laptop. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment