Tuesday 11 June 2013

Pasta for dinner!

Hello.

School was good today. I managed to concentrate and pay attention in class like how I wanted. But honestly I think I got to thank my good friend Wayne for talking with me on LINE since morning. Though it's just text messages in Japanese throughout, it just make your mind to be accustom to the "japanese language' switch for the day.

After school I went to the supermarket to buy bread so I'll have something to munch at home when I feel like eating. In replacement of those sinful chocolates that I have yet to finish. lol. I headed to Shibuya afterwards and headed towards Tower Records. I didn't go there to purchase any CDs though. I went to their cafe and had dinner and did revision for my upcoming test.

トマトスパゲッティ @ 渋谷タワーレコードカフェ
2013年6月10日
Tomato Pasta @ Shibuya Tower Records
10/6/2013
The atmosphere around the cafe is really nice. They play really good music as well. I think those are like mostly indies english music or something. Something different for a change instead of the more popular ones.

I got to really study for a bit so I'm really happy. It's a good place to chillax with friends as well. If only my classmates were into this kind of chillax sessions. I doubt they like this kind of thing.  I'm recently talking with my friends back at home more. Though sometimes I may seem busy with test and all previously. I have pretty much got used to the school schedules so I'm alright. I'm trying my best in school to concentrate though sometimes I really want to join in my classmates and fall asleep in class. But if I do, I know I'll regret it afterwards. lol.

I bet I didn't mention but, pasta has always been my favourite food. I think this made a kickstart on my craving for pasta. I shall head to the combini and buy some pasta back home for dinner tomorrow. That's just what I plan today, plans may change tomorrow. Who knows. lol.

I'm kinda tired so I'll head to bed. It's nice to be writing blogs as per normal now instead of thinking what I should not write to make people worry. I'm feeling good and working hard. I hope this continues on.

Love you guys. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment