Friday 14 June 2013

Good Morning! :)


Good morning. :3

It has been raining for a few days now. It’s still raining here today in Tokyo. I’m still pondering as to whether to head back home for a quick holiday end of this month or stay behind and try to enjoy as much as I can in Tokyo. A few days back, I was really more on heading back, but yesterday and today, I’m more on staying on.

I’m so fickle minded. I always weigh the pros and cons and I can’t let go of either side. I have a love-hate relationship with Japan and my home country. I dislike certain things in both country but I do love them as well because of the amazing memories I have back at home and in Tokyo Japan.

I want to go home during the Spring break because I really miss my friends and my pet doggy. Also, the plus points of going back is I can get pampered by my friends and family and be all princessy when I do come back. Like a real getaway trip from school and all. lol.

But it's troublesome to come back and I have to spend the extra amount of money to go and come back. I also wish to spend time with my classmates as well. Get to know them more because I really think we met for a reason. I mean, what are the odds of meeting another person from another country in another country and almost having the same goal. I want to cherish the moments I can with them. Though, sometimes I think they are being too traditional chinese and I can't really understand and hope they will chill on that a little. But who's perfect am i right? heh.

Life is about making decisions and not regretting them right? I'm trying to make full use of my time here while I can and enjoy fully. Hopefully getting into university and to be able to enjoy life even more. I always wonder how it is like to be a university student and being in a big school campus. Also, hopefully able to meet the destined one like those shoujo mangas or love dramas. lol. Yeah, I'm always dreaming of being in a shoujo manga. lol.

I sorta got myself into such a situation and it's not exactly enjoyable. Kai should know about it because we talked quite a bit on LINE call past few days. It was really epic because we ended up with a conclusion, "Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it." Haha. Get the joke? No? Alright. lol. Whatever, your loss. Haha.

Anyways, the news on Kingdom Hearts 3 in development and Final Fantasy XV is going around on my twitter and FB wall recently. It's making me into the mood to play games as well. This is so frustrating because I know exams are just around the corner but I'm just not in the mood to study. I swear if I'm continuing this way, I'll really regret it after I get back my results... I have got to inject some discipline into my brain like right now. lol.

Now because my mom has given me the green light on getting a PSP vita, if I really want it, I’m really tempted. lol. It's then I realised, I can live my life as how it is back at home even if I’m in Tokyo Japan. I don't even know why I gave myself so much stress as to be a nerd student and just study all year round. That is so not me. I try to change myself for the "better" too much sometimes and it just backfires. One good example was what happen a few weeks back. Thinking about it makes me feel so stupid. lols.

I'm really sorry to worry my friends and family. I won't let you guys worry anymore okay?? hahaha. I'm thinking of getting my hair trimmed after my exams. I'm thinking like how I would usually think. During holidays I would wanna do all the pampering to myself. lol. I can't wait for my hair to grow longer. I want to feel really more girly. Oh look! I'm changing to be more feminine. The wonders of growing up. Perhaps a little slow for me but whatever. Lol

Anyways, I'll tell you a stupid thing I did yesterday. lols.
I mentioned on my twitter about how my dinner was. It was bad, it was good, it was just meh. Honestly, I don't even know what I cooked yesterday. I was literally throwing any seasonings I see in my kitchen. Which was really stupid. Ended up it didn't tasted like anything. It was practically tasteless. lol. Must be due to the rain that caused a little cockup in my brain. lol. Never going to do that. I should do more plannings for my meals if I'm going to home cook them. Lols! I'm not good with cooking. haha.

12/06/2013

I manage to get back into reading. Sort of. I got this book from a bookstore last month. English books are so limited here, I'm dying. lol. I'm only at the first few chapters of the book so I'm not sure if it's as good as the critics said. Usually I'm more into fantasy genres but the books here are so limited, it's mostly just Harry Potter or LOTRs in that section. Oh well, gotta make do with whatever you have, y'know?

Suddenly, I don't know what to write anymore. lol. I'll stop here and prepare for school! It's finally Friday! I don't even know why I'm so happy when there isn't anything good coming up this Sunday and next Tuesday. Sunday, I have to head down to this school for my N3 mock exam and get 2000yen as an incentive because they are thinking how they can improve the JLPT papers. Tuesday would be my end of term exams. Not much to look forward to... lol. Thinking about it makes me depress. Haha.

Anyways, have a great day ahead. :)

Love,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment