Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pizza for you? lol.

After this week, I'll be having about 1 and a half week of holidays before the new term starts.

But you know, the end term test is pretty much a killer for me. It's not super difficult but you know, it will be when you blank out during the test. Something you wish it never happens to you. It's awfully bad for me though. I predict, I could probably get at least 50% of the paper correct but I need to get 70% in order to be counted as a pass. I need all the luck I can get.

I was feeling really depressed after the test though. No kidding. I couldn't even concentrate during the last period in class. I was like in a total daze. I'm in the "blame myself" kind of mood. Well, my dear friend, Stella, tells me that I put pressure on myself too much. Well, I receive that kind of comment quite a lot. Recently, a little too much.

So, I went to play darts and billiard with my classmates after school. I really need to relief this stress. Though I know I shouldn't be spending as much but if I don't do something I'll probably go mad. Bad habits are hard to kill. No joke. I even went with them to have Pizza for dinner and I had a cup of beer. So it can help me sleep better for the night.

18/06/2013
Pepperoni Pizza!! nomnom
Oh yes, I can have my lovely pepperoni pizza! It has been a long long while since I had it. The last time I had it and first time I had it was during last year's halloween party with Sir and gang. lol.

We went back after dinner at around 10pm since it was the last order so we just paid the bill and left. My initial plan was to head home and sleep straight away but I ended up writing this up.

Before that, I was on the phone with my dear friend, Shizuka, while I walked back home feeling awfully sleepy until the point I couldn't walk straight. But you know when you're with your friends, you'll just be awake straight away.

After I hung up, I was on the phone with my other dear friend, Crystal. I'm sorry about the news, I really want to be there with you.

Crystal is a very special friend to me. It was because of her that I could have the courage to come to Japan to study because the initial plan was to go with her. However, due to certain unforeseen circumstances, things became as such. She gave me a lot of courage and confidence to do a lot of things. She is one of my inspirations in life. If I were to do anything, I want her to be the first few to know.

We talked about quite a lot of noglastic stuff. The days we were in Japan and at Arashi's 5x10 concert and all the other stuff. Totally reminded me why I like Japan and about why I like Arashi and idols and stuff. Sometimes I guess idol songs can be irritating because they basically say the same things. But for Arashi's songs, it's different that's why they are special. Besides the Hana Yori Dango times when they keep spamming love songs, there are times when it's about friendship, life or a mix of love and friendship. Just gives a lot of hope in a more gentle way instead of the direct "I love you" sort of way. Perhaps, it's a more mature way of putting things? For example, "Be with you", or "Tomadoi Nagara".

Well, besides being able to understand the song better because of the level up in my language proficiency, it's probably because I've been through those times so I can really understand and relate to them well.

17/06/2013
Macha Frappucino
Oh yes, I finally had my Macha Frappucino on Monday. I was kinda craving for it since it has been quite a long while since I had it. Crystal introduced this drink to me as well. Knowing I don't like coffee but she's a fan of starbucks and coffee, so wanting me to join in as well, this is what she introduced. lol. I love it! haha. Only drink i will ever order in starbucks!

We spoke in Japanese throughout the conversation, which I'm really happy about. Mainly because I haven't really got a chance to speak out in Japanese yet. Even if I try to with my classmates. I also like the way Crystal speak japanese though. Or at least how our conversation can run. It's like a mix of boy-ish style into it. Whatever you can hear in Arashi's variety shows, you can hear it in our conversation. I don't have to bother much about the formalities and stuff. lol.

So many thoughts overflowing right now, I don't even know what to write. I even went to download some Arashi songs back into my playlist. I'm listening to it as I'm writing now. Well, previously I removed every JE song you can find in my playlist and changed it into a rock playlist. lol.

Right now.. I'm talking with my friend Joseph, as I'm writing and ending this off.. He's trying to make me crave for food just because he is. Well, not gonna happen. At least, not today or anything. The conversation is getting pretty epic. I should concentrate on the conversation and stop here. But no wait, I should head to bed because it's already 3am here and I got school tomorrow. Somehow or rather, today felt like a Friday because exams are over.

Oh yes, my lovely friends back in Singapore, please take care and drink water! Wear mask out if you have to, to escape from the awful haze! Though, it's even worst in China, according to my friends from china.


Love you guys! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment