Saturday 15 June 2013

What a lazy random Saturday..

Hello.

Just popped in a fresh breath mint because I want to feel all refreshed and minty after my afternoon shower. I the feeling of being all clean and fresh.

It's about 27 degrees celsius here in Tokyo, Japan. It was suppose to be raining for this whole week, but surprisingly, it wasn't raining yesterday and today. But according to the weather forecast on my iphone 5, it says it's going to rain in the evening. I took the liberty to quickly do my laundry last night because I really don't know when it will start raining again. So, my clothes are stacked up at one corner of my house waiting for me to iron it. I think I'll get it done before I head to bed later tonight.

Oh? Wondering why I'm here writing instead of studying? Well, it's those procrastinating periods in your life which you won't regret doing. Since I've well accepted certain realities in my life right now, I can even start disturbing my classmates. I get bored really easily nowadays. Sorry if my friends have to endure my silly messages asking if they are bored or not. Not the best way to start a conversation huh?

14.06.2013
Having dinner date with Cony.

Anyways, I was in a good mood yesterday so I managed to cook up something really yummy. Oh, this photo must be one of those photos that has the least filters. As you can see, eyebags and whatsnot. But that's also because I took this after I got back from school and my 50% of my makeup would have all dropped off. lol.

Recently, I'm into a more natural style makeup. Besides my usual foundation and eyeshadow routine, I'm just putting eyeliner and mascara. it's a good change in my opinion because I'm starting to accept how small my eyes are and I should stop trying to enlarge it with more eyeliner because some things just don't work. lol. I guess learning to accept ourselves is part of growing up.

I know yesterday and today, I've been spamming my instagram with my selcas. I'm feeling pretty yesterday. No special reason but I guess it's because I feel good about myself. Like, finally I feel confident. For no special reasons at all either, I feel like dressing up more feminine. All this while I thought I can be in the mood to dress more girly when I'm in love. Must be my hormones going haywire or something. Whatever, not that it's a bad thing right? After all, I'm a girl, I should be more ladylike.

Yesterday, my mom uploaded a photo of my pet dog on Facebook because I've been asking her to send me photos of P-chan/BB. (Yes, my mom has a fb. Wow. lol.)

FYI, it's a male dog. But he looks like a female dog! All the time, unless he is fully shaved naked. lol. I miss him so much. I remember how i will randomly chase him around the house just to hug him tightly for no reason and he will just let me. lol. We're like best mates! Best buddies! If only I was really rich as hell, I'll send him over from home over here. But you know, life sometimes isn't fair. But there is a reason for everything I guess. lol.

14/06/2013
P-chan aka BB. He has two names. lol. Both by me, but well he reacts to both. :3


I'm randomly rambling away. I hope you don't mind. I'm even disturbing my friends on twitter. I can't wait for exams to be over. I'm already having plans on what to do this summer. Like how a japanese would spend their summer.

Which is going to the beach and play with fireworks and have a barbecue session and overnight at a resort nearby or something? That sounds like a perfect summer holiday! Yes? No? I vote yes. Lol. Maybe I read too much shoujo mangas recently. But well, a girl can always dream right? But I'm really hoping it will come true. I'll try asking my classmates if they are willing to go along with it. It's relaxing and I doubt it will cost that much besides the lodging and stuff. Best way to celebrate after exams right?!

Talking about summer, the sun here is really bad. I've never been so tanned in my life! Even when I was in a uniform group when I was in secondary school, I wasn't this tanned. But well, I guess I got what I previously wished for, I want to be a little tanner to look healthy instead of being pale all the time. I hope I don't get any tanner though. So far, thanks to the awesome 50++SPF sunblock by Biore, I haven't got sunburnt yet. lol.

I think I let my thoughts run wild again. This post has became so random, I don't even know what title to type in. Oh well, I shall let it end here. lol.

I wonder when I'll want to write again. lol.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment