Tuesday 4 June 2013

:')

Hello.

I'm slowly recovering from breaking down on Friday.

I escaped from the stress during the weekends at my friend's house.

I felt like crying in the middle of the class on Monday because all of a sudden I don't understand what the teacher is talking so I was thinking, "oh shit. what am I going to do?"

I got a "scolding" from one of my good friends back home through whatsapp. But it's good because it's a scolding to wake me up. I cried again before going to school. But that felt a lot better. I was able to concentrate in class better. So, basically class today wasn't that bad. I can do most of the questions.

I went home straight after school and tried to make something out from a lot of leftovers from last week or last few days. I gotta finish them all asap so I can buy something fresh again. I didn't eat much still but I'm trying to let myself start eating again.

My neighbour, Alaa, reckons I should sleep more so I can relax more. I suppose I should sleep more. I always only have 6 hours of sleep. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of my sleep as well. I really like her alot, I mean, she was my first friend I made here. She cheers me up with silly things. She is currently my only English speaking friend here. She makes my life in the dormitory fun.

I'm slowly sorting out my thoughts because I don't want such a feeling to continue anymore.

I got my friends back at home worried. They text me and gave me advices and encouragement. Love is where home is~~~ ♪♪

Really thankful. Without them, I'd still be crying today and feeling like shit. But of course, my friends in Japan are also giving me encouragement and wants me to feel better.

Sometimes I think it's because I put too much pressure on myself. I gotta learn to chill.

I'm still thinking if I should go back home during spring break in June. I bet everyone wants to feed me til I'm chubby again. I think I lost a lot of weight. Haha. Stressed.

I tend to lose weight easily from stress by not eating and sleeping. It's not that I don't want to, but i just can't help it. The feeling is just too terrible.

I'll make sure I start eating again. :)

1 comment: