Tuesday 21 May 2013

BBQ School Field Trip

Dear Friend,

How are you? I hope you're doing well.

I'll update a little on the what I did after my midterm tests. Remember when I said our school had a barbecue excursion to this park at Chiba prefecture? It's located at this station called, Kasai Rinkai Park(葛西臨海公園).  The park is really really big. The weather that day was pretty alright though the sun is very strong. With the awesome wind and sunny weather, it's perfect for a hangout in the outdoors!

There is also a Ferris Wheel, Aquarium and a few other attractions at the park, so you can imagine how big it is.

Ferris Wheel @ Kasai Rinkai Park
2013年5月16日

I forgot to bring my camera out though I reminded myself so many times to bring it along. I had to take it with my cellphone camera.

Since it is spring, there is also many beautiful flowers blooming! It's a really pretty sight. I never really understood about spring nor like spring. But now I know how it pretty spring can be! It's not just about Sakura, it's like a new beginning, like how all the trees and flowers starts to bloom and grow their leaves again.  I suppose that's why new school term starts during Spring in April.

Flowers blooming @ Kasai Rinkai Park
2013年5月16日

In between the barbecue session, I went off alone to this beach like place where the sea breeze is just amazing. I really like the sitting by the beach looking at the sea and clear sky and enjoying the sea breeze. I think it's really relaxing. I don't get to do it before, but I'll grab all my chances to go to the beach and sit there to relax and enjoy life! haha.

@ Kasai Rinkai Park
2013年5月16日

Well, no photos of us barbecuing because I was too busy eating.  Knowing me, food comes first more than anything. In the morning my mood wasn't the best because I need my quiet mornings. I went to take a walk around to chill for a bit. Some people may probably think I'm weird or I'm not feeling well, but I just want some peace and quiet, that's all. I did get most of it after taking short walks by myself then gradually my mood starts picking up and I'm good to go! It all started when we we're cleaning up and heading off to the Aquarium as a class because we still had time to spare until we're free to go.

We all found this really cute head wear thingy so we all played with it and took photos while waiting for our teachers to help us get tickets with student prices! Woo! It's great to be a student again. Like a full time student!! I'm anticipating to be a university student, but before that I will need to work hard and study for the entrance exams.

As much as I like eating Tuna Sushi, I've never seen one up close! I finally saw huge and alive tunas! The kid looking at the tuna is really cute as well. Haha. I got to see penguins as well! But I didn't bring my camera and my iphone camera isn't good enough so it didn't turn out that good. But yes, the penguins are simply adorable! So fat and chubby. I want to squeeze them!

 Afterwards, we're free to roam around at our own pace since "class" is over. We went to explore abit around the aquarium and walked around the park doing really stupid things. I haven't had so much fun since I don't know when. But it's just really simple hanging out at the park. It's really simple and satisfying. :)

I guess the most important thing is that we need to be with the same crowd. I believe I found my crowd here. I don't want to imagine the day when we graduate. I hate departures and separations, it's just so sad. It's the harsh and sad reality which I hate. Every time when I find a comfort zone where I can slow down my pace a little, reality just hits me and ask me to move forward again.

I'll write again soon. I got to prepare for school now.

I wish you well.


With Love,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment