Friday 3 May 2013

28/04 Odaiba.

Dear Friend,

I hope you're doing fine. It has been awhile since I wrote. I've been busy with test and revising for them. This is is suppose to be golden week, so we had a longer weekend holiday last week. This week, we're having another 4 days worth of holiday which is really awesome. Finally, a break from school and all of the tests!

A few days back, I decided to try a new hair style which looks like this. It's really totally different from how my usual hair looks like. I'm thinking of going like this permanent since I don't want to be fussing about my fringe and I can let it grow longer. What do you think?

30.04.2013

Last weekend, on a Sunday, I also went out to Odaiba with my classmates. Remember when I said I got their contacts previously after our "all-you-can-eat" Yakiniku session? Yeah, one of them planned another an outing Odaiba. I've only been to Odaiba once for a short while so I didn't walk down a lot of places. This time, I really got the chance to do more exploring.

Since it was the weekend, there were tons of people in Odaiba. During lunch time, everywhere was packed with people. We had a hard time to look for places to have our lunch so we decided to join the crowd to queue up at one of the Chinese Cuisine restaurant. Eating fried rice and mapo tofu for lunch really helped with my craving. I'm craving for chinese food for quite some time now. Just thinking about it makes me hungry!

I almost forgot, I also went to a live house on Saturday. It has been awhile since I went. But I really enjoyed myself because I got to see two bands at once. One of them were shocked that I sent in to reserve my ticket though. But then he remembered that I said I'll be here in Japan from April onwards. I wanted to talk to him more though, but I always didn't get the chance to, but I hope I get to next time. I didn't tell the other band that I was coming because I wanted to give them a surprise. Which they did, so I'm really glad because my plan succeeded! I'll write a little on the live some other day during this few days.

Anyways, so I also got to take a ride on the Ferris wheel! My first official ferris wheel ride! I got the chance to sit on the silhouette one. We're hoping to be able to see through from the bottom but apparently, it's not as clear as well think it is. Nonetheless, it was fun. We did talk quite abit of stuff so it was pretty entertaining throughout the one of round around the ferris wheel! haha. I didn't have much cash to spend on that day so one of my friends decided to treat me on this ride. I'm really thankful for that. I felt really bad still though, so I'm going to find a day to pay him back this favor with something else. Haha.

Clear sky, beautiful weather.

We stayed on until it's dark so we can look at the beautiful lights from the Ferris Wheel. We went to the arcade near the Ferris Wheel to kill time. There is just so many things to do in the arcade. I played darts with my classmates for quite a few rounds before heading off to play with the other stuff at the arcade. It has been awhile since I played darts. I'm not like extremely good at it but I like playing it. To be honest, I miss playing darts with Mai-chan. My luck with darts this time wasn't good though. I kept losing to my classmates even though they said they never played darts before. Oh well, but it was fun so doesn't matter.

We took some photos but I can't upload it here because he printed the photos out instead. Which I believe is better for keepsake purposes instead of having them just in soft copy. But well, my attire that day seems more like a summer attire rather than spring. But I like to feel the wind and the cooling weather instead of being all wrapped up. I mean, at least the coldness is still endurable. So without a doubt, the people here look at me like I'm some weirdo.

Sunset in Odaiba.
28.04.2013

We head back to Shinjuku around 8pm and decided to have our dinner there. We walked around and ended up at some Taiwan Cuisine restaurant that is run by Taiwanese. Well, I couldn't afford it as well so another of my friend treated me to this as well. I feel really blessed to have met them. I mean, we only just met and they are already so nice to me. I'm really glad to have met such nice and friendly people as my classmates. We all love Chinese cuisine so much. We're eating all the chinese food all day long. Sometimes I still wonder if I'm really in Japan.

We took a group photo before we left. One of the person isn't included in this photo because he wants to be the one taking the photo. But well, he's very tsun person. No wait, he is a tsundere. The most tsundere person I've ever met so far. I thought I was very tsun but well. Haha. So we ended up having a photo without him. If only he gave me a soft copy of this photo and he let me take his solo shot, I could have photoshopped him in. haha.

Group photo that lacks 1 person. We have 7 in total who went to Odaiba. lol.
28.04.2013

I'm getting so used to the life here, it almost doesn't make a difference anymore. But well, I really want to stay here longer. If possible for as long as I can! So, I will want to make sure I can pass the university examinations.

Recently, I've been making fried rice for dinner. It's really delicious. Perhaps it's just me who thinks that it's yummy? Hmm....


I wish you well. I will write again soon.


With love,
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment