Thursday 25 April 2013

24th April.

Dear Friend ,

Hey there. Good morning. I just got a sudden urge to write. But I'm not sure what I'll be writing though. I'll just let my thoughts bring me through. This can probably get really random in between.

Yesterday, I manage to survive a long day out. I woke up earlier and left my house earlier for school because I had a mini interview with my form teacher regarding which university I'm interested in and getting to know a bit more about me and my progress in class. I kinda like this kind of close relationship with the teachers. I'm really glad I got a really friendly and funny form teacher as well. I look forward to her class every time!

Talking about university, the thought about the money will also come in. I don't want to bother myself with that for now because all I want is to pass the entrance exams and my other proficiency tests. For the first time in my life I really want to achieve something in my academics. Usually I'm aiming for a pass. Failing a test or an exam didn't matter to me before either because all I wanted was to get a pass and graduate from school safely. But I'm glad I still manage to graduate from all my schools I attended safely without having to stay back for another year to retake it.

Anyways, after school I went to have dinner with my classmate, Emily. She's one of my good friends from school besides my neighbor. I'm actually enjoying my stay in the school dormitory. Haha. Feels like I'm studying in a boarding school. Oh, this would mean I manage to fulfill one of my childhood dream of studying in a boarding school. Though it's not 100% the same, we're still under the supervision of the school somehow. We're having a check on our rooms to make sure it's clean in the next few days. Though it's going to be a little troublesome but it's good. It reminds me to clean up my room oh so very often. It's good discipline!

Time for me to rejoice! I'm finally opening my bank account here with the help of the school. Honestly, I can't wait. Without having to worry how my cash in my wallet. But of course with the bank, I have to be worried about how I spend as well. According to my records on my spending for the first month trying to settle down, I've spent quite a bit. I don't dare to add up the full and final amount though. haha.

Anyways, I have 2 tests I have to study for before leaving for school. Gotta make sure I pass my retest as well. I didn't exactly fail, but more like we have to get 70% or it's not counted as pass. I got exactly 50% out of the total though. hahaha. :X

Before I go, I'll end off with a photo of the place I'm staying at. This is the view I get to see when I go to my balcony at night to do my laundry. Pretty amazing sight if you ask me.

Streets at night
Have a great day ahead.

Love,
Chisaki


PS: 25❤Z

No comments:

Post a Comment