Tuesday 23 April 2013

Yummilicious Tempura Don.

Dear  _______ ,

Hello. Getting through a day at school is getting harder and harder. I always look forward to the end of class so I can go home and prepare my dinner and do my other housework. I'm not saying I enjoy doing all the house work but seeing them left there and not done. It's kind of irritating. 

For some strange reason, I'm really tired now. Tired to the point I'm having bad headaches. I don't intend to fall sick though. I suppose I just need to sleep earlier. I always wake up really early and sleep at around midnight. Not a good example to follow.

Today, I managed to settle another craving of mine. I finally have my tempura don!

Tempura Don (天丼)
Look how beautiful it is. It's definitely one of the must eat when you're in Japan on holiday at besides all the usual ramen or sushi.

I didn't have it alone though. I had it with my classmates. This time, not only just with 1 other, but 3 other as well. That makes a total of 5 people in total. We chat a little bit. I got to know them a little more. I'm really liking my classmates a lot!

Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me. I hope i can hold out though. I have to be in school much earlier and leave school much later. I'm not exactly looking forward to it though. This weekend is going to be a busy one for myself as well.

Sorry I haven't been tweeting much as well. Just so many things to do, so little time!
I'll update again when I have the time. :)


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment