Thursday 18 April 2013

New friendships + recent updates

Hello.

Coping well with the life here so far. Trying to manage time for studies because having to do all the housework just eats up all the time to study! I went to the bookstore with my classmate, Emily after class and bought some books for my studies for my university exams and language exams. Thankfully the course I want to enter has easier maths as compared to the others. I think I can do this if I study hard. lol. Nothing wrong to give it a try right? :)

Anyways, moving on with my previous post... The following day, on the 10th of April was the first day of school and also Danny Choo's culture japan dinner meetup. It's my first time joining instead of the one serving like the previous session in AKB48 cafe sg. lol.

I asked Wayne along since he was free. It was pretty cool because I met really cool people! I met this guy name Joe, he pretty much has a lot of information on the maid cafes in Japan. I learned quite abit about the different maid cafes in Japan. Really eye opening!!

When the dinner ended, we got to know this few other students from indonesia who's studying in Japan as well. The gathering was pretty international, kind of different from what I expected. lol. But yes, I had fun meeting new people!! Great way to end off the first day of school!

Fried Rice

The food is really awesome too. Chinese cuisine! I love fried rice! At least that can hold down my cravings for abit.. haha. All the food there was really yummy!!

★☆★☆★☆★☆

There is school the next day and I have kanji test as well. I had to wake up early in the morning and study for it. lol. But well, it didn't turn out that bad so I'm happy. I can absorb more and faster in the morning anyways.

I went out with my classmate, Emily, to Harajuku after class. I also brought her to the Johnnys' Entertainment official shop so she can get her Sexy Zone photos. lol.

Before leaving the place we took purikras. I've finally got a taste on how the new purikura machines's photoshop skills. Not only you can enlarge your eyes, but also make your face smaller! It also allows brightening of the photo, making your skin really smooth, changing of hair color and changing your eye color by putting contact lenses!

Emily and Me
Two pictures from the few we've taken. I'm usually not photogenic, but this purikura machine really made both of us look really good! haha. I mean, my eyes aren't that big at all. No wonder all the girls in Japan like to take purikura!

Going to Harajuku or Shibuya is always more fun when you have accompany. I mean, I like personal time alot, but I don't mind company as well. Emily helped me in quite a bit of things in school. She is a really sweet girl!! :)

★☆★☆★☆★☆

Oh yes, can you believe it? I'm actually using all 3 languages while I'm here studying. English as usual, and japanese in class and nromal life. I'm also using Mandarin now to talk with my classmates. Well, there is a mix of Japanese and Mandarin though. I believe my Chinese will get better slowly. Not really expecting on the Chinese part but it's a good thing though. So I can really be fluent in Chinese like how I'm suppose to be. I'm suppose to be fluent in both English and Chinese. I want to learn more languages in the future man!! haha.

I went grocery shopping today after school. I finally bought milk and cereal. I guess I can't help but crave for all this slightly more westernized sort of diet. I mean, I like Japanese food and all, but I really love pasta and western food as well. Eating cereal in the morning will also reduce the time to prepare food so I can spend more time studying! I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning to have my cereal! haha.


I'm motivated to sleep now. Good bye! :)


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment