Monday 1 April 2013

Good food goes well with good music!

wink wink!

Hey guys. Good Morning! I'm wide awake now because I took 5hours of nap in the afternoon while skyping with Mr Z. I always fall asleep in the middle of skyping. haha. It's a very bad habit though.....

Anyways, today I'll be moving from my hotel over to my dormitory. I'm not looking forward to fighting with the crowd in the train! I'll continue where I left off from the previous update.

I meeting up with Shizuka and Sir Jim at Roppongi Hills. The day where both Shizuka and I wore spring coordinates! I'm wearing the one in the OOTD #8 post. I'm really starting to love spring a lot more!!

It's the first time I'm going to Roppongi so I'm pretty excited. We're all pretty hungry because we didn't have any breakfast. We're checking out the restaurants around and ended up going for this Korean cuisine restaurant.

Pork sundubu
Though this is a Korean cuisine restaurant, it's still has pretty Japanese taste to it. But no doubt it's really delicious!! Yummy! :P

Then we went to walk around in Roppongi Hills after our brunch. The place is pretty big and we have no idea where to explore exactly. Somehow, we stumbled upon this temporary Doraemon Cafe to promote it's upcoming movie!! The food looks cute but it's really delicious as well.

Dorami Coasters

This is one of the stuff that we ordered. There are a quite a few other decorations of the anime characters . Got got dorami's decoration of our hot chocolate. How cute is that? That's not the usual milk foam on top, it's actually cream!

The weather was pretty good that day. It wasn't too cold, it wasn't too warm either. Spring is good.. with the sakura on full bloom as well! Never expected to ever see sakura in this lifetime because I usually don't like to go to Japan during spring because everyone wants to go as well. The "peak" period for going overseas to Japan to see the sakuras. I haven't officially go for any "hanami"(花見) yet. I'm hoping to go this week since I have all the time to myself to do almost everything. haha.

When I got through the customs at the airport, I forgot to apply for my work permit for students so I had to drop by Haneda Airport the next day since I'll be free in the day. Didn't think I had to be back at the airport so quickly. I also got lost finding my way around terminals. In fact, I dropped off at the wrong terminal so I had to take a free shuttle bus from the domestic terminals over to the international one. It's my first time taking a bus in Japan.

After getting my permit, I went to laze around at the departure areas. The observatory place is open! Basically the place where you can see the plane landing, which I think is really an awesome to just chill and kill time.

In the evening, I met up with Sir Jim and Saya at Roppongi to attend this club house event featuring ZEDD. He is so cool! It's my first time going to a club house instead of a live house. The whole place is surrounded by LED lights. The whole experience is just so amazing!

Club house event 
Everyone is really there to enjoy music.  Totally enjoyed myself! Thanks Jim for inviting me to it! He's a really young and talented man. So young and is already a producer and a DJ... (T^T)

Ended the night with Gyoza at a shop nearby with Saya and Robin. It's so good to see Saya again! Pretty as always~ hehe. It's nice meeting Robin as well, funny guy. haha. Gyoza was really awesome too! nomnomnom.

I'd better get ready to leave my hotel. Gotta check out at 11am in an hour's time! Update again. Byebye.


PS: I just changed my banner. How does it look? :) How does "The Girl In The Red Beanie" sounds? haha.


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment