Tuesday 7 May 2013

End of Golden Week

Dear Friend,

I hope you are doing well.

Golden Week holiday has finally come to an end. Yesterday I spent the whole day studying and doing up my notes. I got distracted in between so my pace was pretty slow though. But at least I got a bit of things done so it's not that bad.

Let's rewind back to Saturday, on the 4th of May.

Remember when I said I was feeling blah on that day? I asked my classmates out to chill with me to play darts and have lunch. I have the tendency of wanting to spend when I'm in a blah mood so I try to not let my emotions run.

So, I asked two of my classmates out to Ikebukuro because I wanted to dine at Denny's. It's a restaurant that serves western mix japanese cuisine food. I ended up having omelette rice with vegetables on the side. I was basically having a huge serving for my late lunch. I also have the tendency to want to eat a lot when I'm feeling blah.

Omurice with vegetables as sides.

After we had our lunch, we chilled a little and went off to "Round 1" to play Darts because I wanted to play darts. Round 1 is basically a place where there is arcade, darts, billiard, karaoke, bowling, etc. There is quite a few in Tokyo.

If you're interested, you can go to this link : http://www.round1.co.jp/

However you'll need to know Japanese to be able to navigate around the site because it's all in Japanese.

Anyways, moving on..
There were tons of people at the place. Mainly because it's the golden week holidays so basically everyone is on holiday. We had to wait for about 1 hour before we can have our turn at playing darts. I wasn't on form that day, but well I did manage to get a double bulls eye during one of the rounds we had! I even had a cup of beer with my friend because I just felt like I need a drink. Haha.

Then we got bored and one of them wanted to play Pool, so we switched over and played pool after an hour and a half of darts. It was nice getting to play pool again because it brings back memories! I mean, how long is it since I played pool? I'm not good at it back then, I'm still not good at it now though. Haha.

Then we went off to this place at Chinese resturant at the North exit from the Ikebukuro station. I had Chinese food again.  This is one of the dishes he ordered. Oh so Yummilicious!

Stir fried Beef with green pepper


 I don't know how many times have I had Chinese food for the past 1 month. This time, my guy buddies were nice enough to give me a treat as well! So basically, free  Chinese food for dinner!! Whoopie! They are really nice, I don't even know how can I ever repay them back. I got to think of a way to repay them. They are both like an older brother to me though it should really be the opposite.... =/

I know I've been posting too many photos of food. But you know, I think my appetite has grown ever since I started staying here so I'm not sure if I've grown fatter. I think I grew fatter though. I'm not sure.. Or maybe it's because of school that's making me feel like eating more to de-stress. But then again, I'm not that stressed as of yet. I was pretty stressed out a few weeks ago because I had so many things to juggle. But I'm not good at handling stress so in order to lighten my load, I would sacrifice the thing that I don't need the most.

But yes, I'm having tests everyday but those are small ones. I have a major test coming up in the mid of may then it's school excursion! This time, the school excursion is having a barbecue session at this park, where I have no idea where it is. lol.


Hello.
4/5/2013

This was the hairstyle I did when I went out that day. My fringe has been irritating me so I've been going out with my hair clipped to the side. I'm not sure this suits me but well I'm bored of my previous fringe anyways.

I shall go and do up my notes and study a little for my test tomorrow. Test after test.. when will all this ever end?!


I wish you well. Will write again..


With Love,
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment