Friday 10 May 2013

Summer is coming!

9th of May 2013

Dear Friend,

Good day to you. Weather is slowly getting warmer! Signs of summer coming! Time to head to the beach and have barbecue outings! I'm just kidding. I'm not really an out in the sun person because I get sunburn so easily, you have no idea.  I still prefer my hair like this because I feel more comfortable in it. I can do sweet or even funky style with this. When will I really change my hairstyle I wonder.. haha.

Just finished one of my slightly bigger test a few days back on the 9th of May. I'm so glad that it's over because it's my weakest of all. My teacher keep asking if I studied for it since a week ago. That's mental torture I tell you! I think my teacher is on to me...

I've never been a teachers pet but usually my teachers would pay alot of attention on me when it comes to Kanji. Even when in Chinese lessons during primary school and secondary school. I wonder why... I mean, probably I have the face that I can do it but you know, I'm really not that smart or hardworking. Perhaps on other things I would be. Ha! But yes, this current form teacher of mine reminds me of my Chinese teacher for all 4 years of my Secondary School life. I don't deny I do get special privileges as to hand in my homework late. LOL. He even tries his best to even explain it in English for me. But his English is really bad though.

But you know, now I'm actually picking up 2 languages instead of just 1. At least, it feels like, because I'm conversing in Chinese with my classmates, so it's kind of like a recap for me. But I'm learning so many new Chinese words I have never heard of when I was young. Craziest thing is that I'm even picking up their accent. Even my friends back home are complaining about it. But hey, losers can't be choosers now, can they? But telling my classmates that, they are saying that it's good because that shows that my Chinese is improving. But well, I do admit it's improving! Haha. Text me in Chinese and I can reply it back in chinese as well. lol.

Yeah, it's awesome to be trilingual, soon. Lol. Now, I'm pretty much just multilingual. Bah~ Better than nothing.

I realize, I've been eating a lot recently. I gotta watch my diet. I think I grew fat, like a total of 1kg. But you know, 1kg for me is like quite a lot because it shows on my face really quickly. Oh dear, I need to get up early in the morning and start my running routines now.

I went for dinner with my classmates again today. Yay we had chinese food again. Oh boy how much I love chinese food. Oh and we also went to this supermarket that sells chinese food imports. How cool is that?! I didn't even know any of that existed in Japan! haha. Really cool!!

I also went to the bookshop after dinner to pick up EJU examination books and a new english novel for my English needs. There is much selections but it will do. Better than not having a single English book! Talk about nerd mode, I'm really getting into it aren't i? Haha!

Alright, the weather is really warm today. I shall go for a shower now to cool myself down. I'm dying from the heat. What will actually happen during the actual summer season?! I manage to do this for my whole life until now, I should be able to do it just for another few months too!

I'll write again soon. I wish you well.

With Love,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment