Monday 24 June 2013

Shopping & Sukiyaki!

Hello. Good day. It's a monday, but I'm not feeling the Monday blues because I'm having school holidays right now.

I'll show you a little of what I did yesterday. The sun was blazing though, each time I look at myself in the mirror, I thought, "I grew tanner". Perhaps it's time to invest in whitening creams. Never had I imagined I needed it. Maybe things will change after Summer. I'm not a summer person afterall. I was told by Shizuka that she is a Spring baby according to her horoscope that's why she loves spring. I am an Autumn baby that's why I can appreciate the leaves falling from the trees. Such beauty. But yes, I do love winter as well. So much that I have yet to see my first official land full of snow. I'll make that as one of my small goals in life. :)

Anyways, I went down to Harajuku's Meiji Shrine to do some praying for my dear friend, Crystal. Some pretty personal matters, which I would not say it here.

Then, I thought, since I'm already in Harajuku, the only best way to spend my time is to do some shopping. I've been thinking of pampering myself afterall. I also think I needed some new clothes and new wardrobe change. I'm doing the transition slowly though.

Loots from Forever21 and the neon orangey pink top from GAP
23/06/2013

I really like the materials of the two tops I got though. It's so soft and light. I don't like clothes that is too thick in materials. So usually when I go shopping, I see I shirt that caught my eye, the first thing I would do is touch the shirt for the material. But it's a pretty bad habit though. lol.
I also really like what's written on the shirt on the left from Forever21, "Peace, Love, Rock & Roll." haha. Somehow I think it shows a little of my personality? :P

The top from GAP on the right, is the brightest color I'll ever own. Never actually thought I would buy such a bright color but I was thinking, "what the heck. It's never too late to try something new."

The black shorts and new demin shorts I got from Forever21. I thought i needed new shorts because I'm really lacking in them. Sad to say, most of them are getting too big for me. I managed to buy a size smaller than the one I usually buy. Does this mean I've officially slimmed down? Whoopie!

I tried walking around the other shops in Harajuku though but the sizes are all too big. The stuff in Forever21 and GAP are even cheaper because they are having sales. Which is a double "Yay" for me.

Since I was bored, I thought I should ask my classmates out for dinner. Afterall, having dinner alone is pretty sad. Also, since I'm already out in town, I should just spend the rest of the night out in town as well. So, we had Sukiyaki for dinner at Ikebukuro, where there is an "all-you-can-eat" sukiyaki for just 2000yen! Pretty awesome huh?

23/06/2013
Sorry, no pictures of the meat because we're all too hungry. I was really hungry as well because I only had a homemade tuna sandwich for breakfast.

As we're eating, I'm very used to the talking while eating so it would make eating a meal together more fun instead of just silent awkward dining. Being me, I would make all sorts of random topics and tell them random stuff. Just for entertainment purposes, well, no doubt those are facts too. lol. It was fun though. Been a while since I felt so tired after having fun.

I guess retail therapy always works best.

Time for a relaxing Monday. I gotta head down to Family Mart to print something later and send ut an email. I'll do it at night when the sun is down. I can't afford to get any tanner. I don't wish to either.


No comments:

Post a Comment