Monday 11 August 2014

Vlog: Fireworks Festival with my mates!


I took about six hours to edit a vlog on the fireworks festival I attended with my friends from college. I didn't expect to finish it that fast. I thought I will take perhaps the whole day to edit this because I have not touched my video editing software for a long time. Anyways, I enjoyed the whole process of it. This video was taken with my Olympus PEN E-P1 camera. I'm still not used to this camera's function, but I'm getting better at it.

This was the Koutou Fireworks Festival 「江東花火大会」 . I didn't write a blog post about it because its sort of the same as the Itabashi Fireworks Festival, and the only difference was the friends I went with. I had more fun the second time because I got to enjoy the fireworks from a closer view and we also had time visit the stalls selling food! Also, since i've decided on making a vlog about it, I might as well wait til I'm done with this video right? After the fireworks, around 5mins 45secs, there are some goofy scenes that I've decided to add because I am usually really goofy with I'm with my mates. Also, you guys can actually hear me speak some Japanese! Now I can look back and think of summer as something enjoyable just by looking at this video. Everyone was smiling and having fun. My friends are so adorable, I want to bring them all home!! :P

I'm into my second week of my summer holidays. It has been great so far. Due to the typhoon that was approaching, the strong wind and rain yesterday was pretty terrifying. But I was indoors the whole time so I'm safe. Recently, I've stumbled upon another RPG game called 'Mana Khemia' and I've been hooked onto it! I love this game! Til next time.

Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment