Friday 8 August 2014

Good news came in the mail!

Awkward smile
31st July 2014

I went out to check the mailbox after I received news that our results from the previous semester was in. Yes, I was really nervous yet excited. The moment I opened the letter and looked at my results, I burst out screaming. I was elated. I couldn't believe that I managed to do so well in all my classes! I'm still smiling to myself silly as I'm typing this down, trying to recall what exactly happened. I didn't even check my GPA until after I calmed down because I really could not believe it. For someone who had continuous bad results since primary school... This is a huge achievement! Also, I managed to make it to the dean's list and increased my GPA from the previous semester. If I manage to keep this up until the application period, attaining my seemingly impossible goal might just be possible. I'm not sure about the details yet but I'm trying to stay positive.

Oh! And a day early 'Happy Birthday' wish to my home country, Singapore!

PS:イギリスの大学の申し込みは複雑すぎて、分かりにくい!誰かー!助けてくれないか・・・?!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.
    Keep fighting the good fight!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete