Thursday 31 January 2013

OOTD #2



Isn't exactly what I wore for today but I was packing my luggage getting ready for the cold season to come. Every time when I do pack my luggage, I would see which outfit would fit and I'll just bring those clothes. So basically what I'm going to wear for the days is already planned out. I like to prepare before hand. lol.

This is one of the outfits I managed to match up.

Head: Red beanie and fake black frame glasses
Top: Fox face designed black knitted sweater
Bottom: Forever21 Jeans
Shoes: Black wedges boots.

The whole look can't be seen very well from this photo but you get the idea. lol.

Honestly, when I tried matching up with all my stuff, I didn't expect I'd be wearing jeans for all the looks. I honestly am thankful to the boots because it's a pretty high wedges. Platforms with a little heel, makes your legs look longer and thinner. That's one of the reasons why girls like heels, though I do hate it sometimes because it hurts. No doubt it makes a shorty like me to look taller! Yay for the inventions of heels and platforms and.. wedges! lol.

Just when I plan to look a little more girl-ish for feminine, I turn back to what I'd wear usually. I love the new red beanie I bought yesterday while shopping. Been wanting to find something like that for awhile now and I finally got it.

I'm going to the hair salon tomorrow to get my hair dyed, trimmed and treatment. It's as dry as hay, the black roots are growing out and it's making my hair so ugly. And, my hair is really messy right now. LOL. I usually go to the salon almost every 2 months to get a hair cut. Though it probably feels longer than that, but when I count back the days, it's really 2 months. Come to think of it, this time is 3 months! I broke my own record. The last time I got my hair cut was late October last year.

I'm going for something dark this time. Like..black. I've been saying that since mid last year but I chickened out in October and went for a dark brown. But I can't chicken out now because I really really don't want to waste time dying my hair to get  rid of the horrible black hair roots growing out.

Yeah, wish me luck.


xoxo,
Chisaki

2 comments: