Tuesday 29 January 2013

Yoshinoya

Hey, what's up?

I thought I'd write today's blog post before I forget.
And... I suck at writing blog titles. I always wonder what should be the title.

Anyways, I met up with my lovely friends, Valeryn and Tracy. I got to know them when they joined the cafe mid last year. They are really awesome people. *hugs x10*

Been almost 1 month since I last met up with them. We planned an outing today, initially was just dinner nearby our area, but we ended up heading to Bugis to do some quick shopping because Valeryn wanted to buy new shorts. 

We had yoshinoya for dinner. I wonder how long has it been since the last time I stepped foot into yoshinoya for a meal. 6 months perhaps, or probably a whole year. lol.



I managed to get a red knitted hat and a new leather skirt. I usually don't wear skirts but I thought, I need to get my dressing to be a little more feminine. Like, I gotta upgrade my dressing to be more adult and lady-like since I can't do much about my height nor looks anymore. lolol. 

And, I wanna try something different this year. I think a new year is the best way to start off with new things you want to try. It's like a brand new year, brand new beginning to a lot of things. Let last year's bygones be bygones. Something like that.

Really happy to be able to meet them again! Let's meet up again soon!! :)

I've been craving for bread alot recently. I'm a big fan of bread. I can have them for the whole day without getting sick of the taste! If only I'm good at baking, I'll probably open a bread shop so I can eat while working.


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment