Wednesday 23 January 2013

I'm an otaku now. lol.

Hey. It has been awhile. I've updated my blogskin.. it's something similar to my previous one in fc2 blog. I'm still trying out this new blogger layout thingy with widget. Kinda confusing but I'll get it down somehow. lol.

It has been a long time since I've become an otaku and stayed at home watching animes and playing online games. I'm playing Ragnarok Online 2 at the Freyja server. :D

I sometimes do get real bored and then I go back to watching animes.

Recent ones I've watched is "Uta no Prince-sama" 【うたのプリンスさま】. Apparently, it's an otome game made into an anime. Well, no wonder there is a obvious difference in personalities in the guys which is common in otome games. lol. It's really not bad seeing that it has something to do with music, though not alot. But it's still pretty cool.

Another one which I'm currently watching right now is also an otome game made into an anime called, "Hiiro no Kakera"【緋色の欠片】. The personalities here are even more obvious though, the long hair type, the brash type, the quite type, etc. The storyline is pretty straight forward though but I'm still watching it because.. I only have that to watch. Taking my time with the series... lol.

Recently, I'm still craving for chocolates! I'm not sure whether this is because I'm now in otaku mode so I crave for chocolates at home. But when I'm out, I don't. This is strange. lolol.

Perhaps I don't crave for sweet stuff when I'm not in my otaku mode. This must be the reason why. This must be it.lol

Let me end off with a photo of mine. I just trimmed my fringe myself and well, it's kinda too straight but.. it will grow out. lol. Hoping to go to a hair salon soon though. Just for a trim before CNY.



Oh! And I just got to know that I won't be able to do any CNY visiting this year because my grandmumzy passed away late last year and it hasn't been a whole new year yet. Oh and I was so looking forward to getting red packets. lol. Oh well, but at least I have a few tour guide jobs just before new year. A little bit of allowance.

Ah... I should get back to my game. haha. :X


xoxo,

Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment