Sunday 13 January 2013

Leche Chocolate Tarts.

Yesterday there was a mini gathering for a farewell party one of my secondary school friend. She's going to be going to Paris for an exchange for about half a year. Take care when you're there! :)



This is one of the super yummilicious Leche Chocolate Tarts that she made. I can't explain how yummy it is but it's really really yummy. lol. They call it "leche" because it's really kind of troublesome to make it. haha.

Hope she really gets to open her own cafe one day and with tons of outlets or something. So I can have access to her yummy desserts that she makes anywhere. haha.

Can't believe we're all like pretty much grown up and doing the things we like. Wow, look at how time files.



I'm really bad with mornings so I do get get up feeling cranky. Today was one of those days where I feel like the whole world is against me. But I'm alright now. I'm all good. lol.
I had to wake up and going to kitchen, just for a drink, but ended up having to taste powder in my mouth because someone applied too much baby powder and I can smell it when I'm walking into the kitchen. After that horrible experience, I got out to the living room and had to hear horrible ge tai music blasting. I mean, early in the morning?! If it's simply just jazzy kind of music or something, I'm alright. But ge tai? Are kidding me dad? (._.)

A day in a life in the weekend morning of my life. Welcome.



xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment