Saturday 19 January 2013

Cloud Atlas


Today, I went watch a movie called "Cloud Atlas".

And boy, was it awesome!!!

What a way to start the year off with an awesome movie! 

6 different story lines in one. The main casts also acted in all different story lines.  I didn't realize it until a while later into the movie. Awesome actress and actors! Apparently it's a German drama and science fiction film that was adapted from the 2004 novel by David Mitchell. Yeah, I got some information off Wikipedia. Wikipedia is everyone's best friend, besides Google of course. lol.

 It's about 3 hours long but honestly, it didn't felt that long. I was so engrossed with the show. lol. I can't believe I cried at a scene where there is a puppy that got shot. lol. I have a really weak spot for dogs dying or something. Can you believe when I watch the "Hachiko" film, I cried from the middle of the show until the end?! I cried really badly. lol.

You'll somehow get  mindfked in the show but it's really awesome once you like.. understood everything. It's really wow. I really wonder how the person wrote this book in the first place. He must be some kind of genius! lol.

Anyways, for those who haven't watch it, go watch it!


I'm going to head to bed because it's 3am now. Nights.

xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment