Sunday 27 January 2013

Hansel & Gretel

Hey what's up?

Yesterday, I went out in the evening to catch a movie with my friend with his other friends. We kinda clicked I guess. Having the same interest makes it easier to start topics. lol. Japanese culture lovers banzai!! :D

Also, the fact that I didn't really bother how people judge me. I was able to be more of myself and be really comfortable and be really crappy as well. lol. I guess everything wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean, usually I'd be really self-conscious about the people who I meet for the first time. I'll always watch what I do and it's really tiring and stressful. I should really stop that or I'll never be able to accomplish anything because so bothered by other unwanted opinions.

I've been getting tons of advises from my friends to not be so bothered by how people look at you and their useless opinions and instead be myself. It's my everyday struggle. lol. I use to not be like this but I really wonder when it started though.


Anyways, I went to watch "Hansel & Gretel. The witch hunters" movie. It's kind of a mixture of action with a bit of horror I suppose. The witches are hella scary! (at least for me)


The movie is alright, not too bad. Just a normal action movie that kinda mindfks your Hansel & Gretel childhood. I mean for one thing, the witches don't look that scary. All the other fighting actions, those aren't in my childhood either! But overall, it's a pretty alright movie in my opinion.



Moving on....

For the past few days, I'm kinda sick in my tummy. Having indigestion is one of the most horrible thing to happen if you're a person who likes food or eating, aka me. So I've been cutting down on meals and stuff. Not really because I'm dieting, it's more of the indigestion problem.

I'm trying to fix my sleeping pattern back to normal so my mom would stop nagging at me to sleep. lol. But you can't exactly help it if you're an otaku right? I mean, the night time is the time you shine!! Alright, was kidding on the last part.

I guess that's pretty much what's been going on recently. Nothing much.

I need more motivation in my life right now....... =/


xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment