Tuesday 4 February 2014

Snowing on the 4th of February

Snowing!!
4th February 2014 
Hello.

It's snowing today! I was in school practically the whole day. I did give myself an excuse to head out to the convenient store to get something so I'll actually get to walk on a snowing street. It's a totally different feeling to be looking at it through the window. Either way, I just love snow the way it is. Something really magical about them.

I actually overslept a little and was late for class. Thankfully, there was a train accident so I actually got an excuse. Nonetheless, I hope I won't be late for future classes. I don't want this to become a habit again.

I have public speaking class tomorrow. I still have to think of a speech topic proposal which is due tomorrow. Speech presentation is next week. I always think to myself, "Why do we have to hand in our proposal so quickly?" I want to do something in regards to music industry and stuff. But I'm not sure if I'm up to it because I think there are still things I do not know well about. I need to learn more. Will someone please teach me?! D;



Recently, I'm quite fascinated with this game called "Pocketz" on my iphone. It reminds me of PIGG on ameba. It's in japanese so if you don't know japanese, playing Pocketz would be like another version of it. It is also portable so it makes everything more convenient even for playing. I really wonder why people even invent stuff like this. Do they even know it is bad for health and social in the long term? Oh wait, businessmen just thinks about money and profit, don't they? 

Valentine's day is coming. If anyone is wondering if I have any plans? Well, no I don't and usually don't. I found something on tumblr when I was scrolling through last night that made me burst into laughter for at least half a minute.

"Any plans on Valentine's Day?"

I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise, pretending I don't exist.

It is extra funny for me because I remember this scene so well and it is totally relatable to the question. It fits perfectly. This will never get old. lol. One of the reasons why I love tumblr, everything is relatable! lol.

And... yes. I think this is what I'll do on Valentine's Day. Oh wait, it's a Friday so there will be school. I guess that wouldn't happen then.


Cheers.
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment