Tuesday 11 February 2014

Gyoza Monday

10 February 2014

I slept in today because it was a public holiday. I'm not sure why but I get really tired easily these few days. I can't wait to get back into bed the moment I wake up. But in order to keep me awake, I would try to eat so I can have the energy to stay awake. But apparently, it kinda backfired and I gained some weight. I would really want to start back my dieting again so I can start feeling confident about myself.

Yesterday, I went back to my language school to collect my JLPT N2 results. Guess what? I passed! My results wasn't that good but nonetheless I passed! I just missed out a few points to get full marks for my listening. I know all along what I needed to improve on my results though. But well, I am really thankful that my listening saved my butt! I won't be able to pass without my high score on my listening!

Really thankful I got so many "likes" on my facebook when I posted on my status about me passing. Lol. I gotta show that I've accomplished something after coming to Japan. I'm not going to waste my time being here like as if I'm on a holiday. I'm on a mission actually. Ever since I planned this years ago. Though, the direction of my mission has changed quite a bit. Mostly not planned but decided as the circumstances change.

Anyways, I went out for lunch with my ex-classmates for a little while. I am very happy that most of them got into a university! Though that guy was being a total asshole again after receiving the results. I'm not sure if it's really just tsun or just his egoistic pride. Blah. Whatever.

After lunch, me and my best friend went off for a little shopping and walking around Harajuku and Shibuya. Mainly is to accompany me to go shopping though. I need her to go shopping with me or I'll end up again more black clothes.

Before we actually went to walk around Harajuku, we stopped by Meiji Jingu to do a little praying. Our love life for the most parts. I don't deny I want a boyfriend now but I'm not desperate for it. I'm just going to leave it to fate for the most parts. I also prayed for good results and motivation for school and studies. After all, my main purpose to come to college is to get smarter, learn some things and hopefully find another stepping stone to let me continue my big adventure called "life".

I ended up hanging around H&M and Forever21. I didn't get anything from H&M (as usual. lol.) but I got a few pieces from Forever21. I haven't been shopping for the past few months so I was feeling really guilty about it. I needed my retail therapy. I also went to Missha to get my snail cream moisturizer because my previous one is running out.

After walking around Harajuku, we walked to Shibuya because we wanted to take a stroll since we hardly get to walk around anymore because of our busy schedules.  We hardly even meet up as well!

We dropped by her working place to have some really yummy gyoza. Not to mention the prices there are really cheap! The other small appetizers are really delicious as well! Who doesn't like cheap and yummy food? Well, I definitely do! (^^)

After having some really yummy dinner, we went to walk around Shibuya because I was searching for new shoes. I got this really nice booties and I'm in love with it. It's high time I upgrade my clothes to something more mature-ish because I need to dress my age. Let's not rush this wardrobe makeover process alright? haha.

We also stopped by Big Camera to get some appliances. I bought a hand vacuum because it is good for lazy people like myself. I also got this coat fur removing appliance thingy for my coat because I can't do a good job removing the excess fur stuff from my coat. I was busy "shaving" my coat last night. It's so much fun! Sorry, I can't help myself from finding cheap trills from such things. A kid at heart. lol.

I hopped on to bed after washing up a little and slept in the whole night. I'm not sure if there was an earthquake last night or was it me dreaming about it. I sleep like a dead log recently, I doubt I'll even know if I were to die in my sleep. lol.

I shall... try to find something productive to do today.  Actually, I have to do some school work! School starts again tomorrow and I have some essays not done yet! I shall get going with my assignments.

Love,
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment