Friday 28 February 2014

Spring is here!


18 February 2014
Masked!
Hello! As the title writes, Spring is officially here!

Weather is still unstable at the moment but the pollens are definitely in the air flying around and I am all geared up with mask just in case I ever need them!

Also, the sun doesn't set at 4pm anymore! Daylight has extended slightly~
I am also very happy about the slightly warmer weather for these few days! Unfortunately, the weather is going to fluctuating for a bit until it stabilizes to the normal spring weather.

I can't believe I am halfway through my first semester in college. Well, actually I can because mid-terms are already over. Now everyone is going on with trying to decide on which modules to take for the next semester! I've pretty much decided on them. I do hope I can get the modules I want on registration day. Without those modules, I really do not know what else I want to take. I am really picky and I simply cannot study something I have absolutely no interest in! I've tired it before and it is not really pleasant at all. In fact, it totally sucked. But well, once is always an experience!

Today, I met up with my friends from my language school. I was a sudden invitation to have dinner together. It was a gathering dinner because most of them are going back to their country for a short holiday before coming back to start college. I am so happy for them! :)

We had pretty decent steamboat but I think it was a little pricey though. I could pay 1000yen lesser to have the same stuff. But well, it is not everyday we have a gathering to have dinner together so I guess it is worth it. It is not that bad to splurge once in a while, right?

I have been trying to control my diet recently because I get really tempted to eat during the breaks in between classes. I guess eating was one the ways whereby I can procrastinate on doing my work! But hey, today I did finish re-writing an essay to hand in tomorrow!

I'm trying to improve on my writing by myself. The only thing I am really disliking is that I think my progress is really slow sometimes. I wish I can improve faster! I know it's not good to always make haste but if I can adapt fast and improve fast, that is good! Right?

It is late so I think I will head to bed now. I get really tired recently really easily. Age is catching up to me. I need some immortality potion right about now. lol.

xoxo,
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment