Thursday 20 February 2014

Midterms Over!

18th February 2014
In my winter Pajamas.

Hello. I am finally done with my midterms!! Hurray!

Speaking of midterms, I think I wrote a pretty good introduction for my expository writing midterm exam. It's not extremely good but I think it was the best as compared to all the ones that I use to write for my essays. A struck of inspiration after my classmate told me to "come over to the dark side~" lol. I'm not sure how much I would actually score for my writing class but I'm hoping for the best!

I got my first midterm grade and it was not that bad. But I honestly wished I worked harder so I can get a better grade. I have been slacking off a little too much. Well, time to pick up the pace with my school work!

I guess I can write more negative things easily than trying to write things that are positive. Unless, they really did happen but I can't recollect anything positive most of the time. Something that is too optimistic seems to be more like an expectation instead of reality. I can't say I have seen the whole world yet to say much but I do know tiny bit and pieces of everything here and there.

Recently, I have been craving for noodles for food. So, I had kimchi udon yesterday with one of my school seniors. It is good to have friends living on the same train line though. It is nice chat on the way home once in a while. I am not always a loner even though I sometimes really prefer to be alone for the whole day.

19th February 2014
Dinner with Friend.

Recently, the weather gets really cold. Is this a sign that Spring is coming really soon? Well, actually even if there is no signs, looking at the dates,  it will be Spring in about a month's time. I am excited for Spring because I do not want to always wear a coat when I am out. I'm done with winter so bring on spring! lol.

Somehow, I'm having the huge urge to skip school tomorrow! But I know if I were to start skipping, it will become a habit. So.. I am not going to take up the chance. I want to go out and play! This weekend should be quite an interesting one. I'm meeting up with my best friend on Sunday for a movie day out!

I'm really tired and I have no idea what I want to write anymore. This is not writer's block anymore. This is more of tiredness. I shall finish up my proposal ASAP and head to bed! Sleeping early and waking up early for tomorrow. Thank goodness for class starting at 11am instead of 9am! lol.


Love,
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment