Saturday 8 February 2014

It's snowing again!

Hello.

It's snowing in Tokyo today!!


I open my window once every few times over the past hours to look at the beautiful snow falling from the sky. The happiness feel me everytime I look at the snow falling and seeing how my surroundings get covered in snow. What a beautiful scenery. I really love winter because of that. But I really can't deny how treacherous snow can be when it becomes a blizzard. I honestly don't know how heavy it is going to become but it will be a memorable experience for me no doubt.

6th February 2014
Not happy about the winter chill

Due to the snow, another class I'm taking on Saturday has been cancelled. To be honest, I'm actually quite relieved because I have not finish my assignments. I was really tired last night so I still didn't finish my assignments like how I planned. According to the news, the snow is going to get heavier in a few hours.

Yesterday, I met up with my friend who is in Tokyo for abit. It was really nice to see my friends back at home after so long. I think it has been at least a year since I met her. We went shopping for a bit before we parted ways.

I got myself a new converse shoes. The thing about converse shoes is that nothing goes wrong with them. I realise I haven't had any converse shoes for about a year. What have I been wearing for the past one year? I love converse shoes. But I think I went ahead on preparing for summer a bit too early. It is still winter now. Next season isn't even summer; it is going to be spring.

Speaking about spring, when spring comes, it will mark my first anniversary living overseas as well as  first anniversary in Tokyo, Japan! It is indeed an achievement for me. Neither my sister nor my brother has done it so being the youngest in the family, does make me feel proud about myself. Afterall, I did decide this path myself even though in the beginning my mother thought I was crazy to want to do that. Even now, I do think that I must have been crazy to have decided to move away from home. But I don't regret it. I learnt a lot and I want to continue learning.

I think I will hide in my futon for abit now. My futon is calling me.

Ciaos.
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment