Saturday 11 January 2014

First Week Over!

6 January 2014
Fried Rice with Ramen and Tori Karaage Lunch set. :)

I finally managed to survived through the first week of college! I got to meet so many new people, share and learn new things. It was an absolutely amazing experience. Maybe I'm over exaggerating but I've never been to an international or american college so the whole system and everything is pretty new to me.

Classes so far is alright. Wednesday and Friday isn't exactly the best days of the week because I end school really late. The last class of the day isn't exactly the most enjoyable one too. Not sure if the teacher is a little craycray or is it just me. She is nice but I'm not really understanding the way she teaches though. It's the class I twitch my eyebrows the most I believe. In my mind I'm thinking, "Does this woman even know what she is talking about?" 

I really dislike not being able to be free to write whatever we want. Especially when the thesis she gave for my class is just simple horrible. Maybe it's just me, but I really can't think of anything. I have to lock myself up tomorrow to finish the essay and make sure I write a good one so I can have a good start to my 10% of my score. I'm not sure how I am going to do it but yes, I will do it by hook or by crook!

Honestly, I have never ever struggled with English writing classes or anything. I'm not trying to imply I'm awesome in the language but I get by just fine. I just made a new "achievement" that I never ever wanted. In fact, I am pretty embarrassed about it. Maybe because I got cocky or something because I never did have to put in effort in English Class. I can't believe I have to now. I really have got to practice on my writing now and live up to the standards I use to have. I want to be able to go to class with my head up instead of dragging my feet to class. That is what I told myself after decided to apply for college.

I think, I applied for all 4 core modules in my first semester. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not but, I still have to take it anyway even if I do put it off to some other semesters. I think I'll think of it as a good thing. Clear all the core modules and have fun with electives afterwards. I mean, electives are always more interesting than the core modules. I want to take up psychology again because, I have forgotten most of it and I'm really kinda sad about it. Like... I wanna sound smart. LOL. I think most of the time I just sound silly when I talk. Haha.

I've been eating more than I do recently. Especially during the breaks in between the modules. I can't help it if I feel like eating after a class. It's not even extremely long periods either. I'm such a pig! LOL. But I think if money goes to eating, I'm totally fine with it. But I guess when I do my monthly finance log book check, I'd be like... totally regretting my actions. lol. Bad habits are hard to kick. Boo. lol.

xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment