Tuesday 7 January 2014

Plenty

Hello!

Today marks the official day of school for me excluding orientation! I only have 1 module today so I'm free for the rest of the afternoon since my class is in the morning. To be honest, I feel really weird to be back in a class taught totally in English but I'm not hating it! haha. :)

Packing my bag, preparing new notebooks and folders, all sorted into the respective modules so when class starts, I know where to keep my stuff. Tomorrow is going to be a pretty long day for me but I'm excited! All my feels equates to something like this.... (see gif) But I think not that over exaggerated. Perhaps only during graduation or something.

My focus in this gif is only on Patrick though. He is such a cutie. haha!

I'm happy to be having textbooks again. I'm happy to be in college and finally get to study almost everything I ever wanted. I'm happy to be overseas. I'm actually genuinely happy about my life right now.



Let me introduce to you a new band I recently found. It's probably not to everyone's taste because it's not really those really mainstream sounding sort of band but currently I'm more into such genres of music instead of those mainstream idol-ish jpop songs.






It's one of the songs in this amazing tumblr's playlist, which I stumbled upon recently. I even went all out to the TSUTAYA to rent the albums out because it's cheaper instead of buying them. I also don't have space in my apartment to keep them even if I do buy them.

They have been on loop these few days. Even when I go to school and back home! So soothing to my ears. They let me concentrate on what I'm doing. lol.

I shall go and finish my homework so I don't have to rush tomorrow after school.

I'll write again soon.

Love,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment