Saturday 4 January 2014

The Year 2014!

Hello!

It's the end of 2013 and the start of a new year, 2014! Happy New Year everyone! (^^)

I didn't manage to write this up because I spent my new year at Nagano. Really awesome and beautiful place. Tons of mountains and loads of snow! I got my first hand experience with snow and skiing so I'm very very thankful and happy! Didn't expect I'd get to see snow on the last day of 2013 and the first day of 2014! Great way to start the new year don'tcha think so?

Skiing is alright, but I guess the challenge is always stopping. I mean, I really don't want to crash into the tree or something. I did it the rollerblading way which is to fall down on purpose. It's better that you fall in a nicer way and a way where you can control rather than straight up a person or a tree or rolling down the slope. Either way, I did enjoy falling down more though! lol. It gives me a reason to lie on the bed of snow for a long time.

Snow, just as I expected it to be. Probably even better! I love it! I think that snow showers is just the most beautiful thing in the world! Just don't really like the part when it gets really cold and it makes your hands and feet/toes painful. Other than that, I think everything else is brilliant. I love lying down in the bed of snow!

1st January 2014
Snowy Winter at Nagano!
I have quite a lot of friends who are really talented or have something they are really good at. Like, designing, drawing, singing, dancing and etc. When I look at myself, I see nothing. I don't have anything I'm good at. I'm just half of everything they are good at. I can do almost everything they can but just not really exceptionally good at it. Like the jack of all trades but master of none?

So, this year, I'm thinking of finding something I'm really good at and work towards it. I think it will be better for me in the future.

I also want to find some volunteering jobs around here in Tokyo Japan. Hopefully something that has to do with animals because I love animals!

Does this sound like some resolution post or something? Well, just to let you know it is not. I've been thinking about this for a long time even before this new year started. Just haven't gone around writing it here.

New Year, New School, New Apartment, New everything...! It all sounds so exciting and challenging at the same time. I love challenges.

Even my mother is excited when I texted her that I'm feeling excited. I asked her why is she even excited when it's not even her who is attending college. But she is excited for me. Hey, I finally did something to make her feel proud about! Another achievement unlocked this year, in addition to finally be able to see everything covered in snow! Go me! lol.

Time to celebrate with a can of Sapporo! Oh wait, I can't because I'm currently down with a flu. I need to recover by tomorrow morning because I need to head to college for orientation. Usually, I don't attend orientation because it's kind of awkward. But well, I'm in a foreign land, I need to be more proactive and get to know people no matter how awkward I am. lol.

First day of school for me! Wish me luck!

I'm thinking of doing daily blogs. Just posting on my thoughts with a random photo I've taken over years. I know I have tons of photos not shared online though I want to. Cowardice if you ask me. lol. Time to be more brave~!


Love,
Chisaki

PS: I just found an extremely awesome tumblr with really awesome playlist playing. I'm so in love. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment