Saturday 16 November 2013

One word : Fulfilling

Hello!

It's finally the weekends! This week felt long for some reason. I think it's because I've been trying to keep myself busy so my day felt longer and much more tiring.

One word, Fulfilling.

I've finished my payment to my college and now I'm just waiting for their reply. I think waiting is more tiring than actually working on it!

Tomorrow I'll be going Hiking for the first time in Japan. Usually it's all the shopping and stuff but I want to reconnect with nature again. Also, meeting up with other singaporeans in Japan. It's nice to know more people in a foreign country instead of being just all alone. Something I always envy my classmates. I mean, they have their own country people everywhere. Just simply go to a chinese restaurant and you'll see them.

Honestly, I don't really recall what I actually did this whole week but I feel good today. Even though, I am still kinda tired. Yesterday was a blast! I can't believe I actually went to Kis-my-ft2's concert. I use to follow them when they just formed as a Jr and now they have already debuted and having their own concerts. Amazing. So proud. They are an idol group belong to Johnny's Entertainment's which I use to be a huge fan but now I'm just a fan once in awhile.

My best friend manage to get the tickets at a really good price enough the seats aren't as good but well, for the price and the people we get to see during the concert, it's totally worth it.

Before the concert, we had a few hours to kill so we went to get our lunch first. We went to this indian restaurant near the station. There is this strange feeling I get when I see bollywood on TV that's playing in the restaurant. lol. It's like.. "How long have I not seen this!"

15 Nov 2013
Lunch at an Indian Restaurant

The food wasn't too bad. But I really wish they had made the curry spicy like how they should be. But well, in japan, anything will end up not spicy even if they are suppose to. It's a torture for us people who like spicy food but I sort of got used to it. I can even have macdonald french fries without chilli sauce! But well, in Japan, chilli sauce is almost like non-existence. Even if they do have it, it's sweet.

15 Nov 2013
Lunch set. Look at that huge nan!! :D
My friend couldn't finish the bread but I guess it's also because she isn't used to eating that. I mean, I LOVE eating prata so this is like the closest I can get to prata so I finished every bit of it. I was so contented with my lunch.


After lunch, we went outside Tokyo Dome to join in the queue to get our concert goods. I didn't buy much because I don't be needing them. But I got a penlight because it's a must for idol concerts. Also, to prove I've been to the concert.  The scene during the concert with all the lightsticks lighted up, it's really beautiful. I think it's also because it's close to christmas, the light sticks have 3 colors, white, red and green. Perfect.

As usual, photography is not allowed in concerts in Japan so you just have to get the DVD or go to the concert yourself. But I did snap a "before the concert" photo. We were in there really early so there isn't much people in the concert hall yet.

Kis-My-Ft2 『Snow Domeの約束』 in Tokyo Dome
15 Nov 2013

The stage looks really beautiful. If only I can stand there to perform or dance again. It would be like a dream come true. Just looking at them perform, makes me so envious. But I guess sometimes we're just not fated to do things like this. I don't know. All I know now is to do whatever I can within my limits right now and live my life to the fullest.

I think the climax for me during the concert is knowing one of my favourite Johnny Jr., Jesse was also watching the concert at the sitting at side with the other juniors!

He looks so hot. His legs, uh huh.... Perfect. Well, Taipi, his solo.. so sexy. He is so good looking. They are not super good looking but Fujigaya and Jesse is my type of guy. I'm not sure but... comparing to all my other crushes, I seem to have a thing for guys who don't have super nice and alluring eyes but they have this certain similar aura. For example, they usually don't smile, they would give out this cool aura, but when they smile or laugh or hangs out with their friends, they are like super friendly and nice people.

Alright, something that usually happens in Shoujo Mangas. But well, we all can have our dreams and fantasies. I'm not saying my future possible boyfriend has to have all that but it would definitely be a bonus because those are the things that usually catches my attention! But personalities and characters plays a bigger role out of all that though.

Too much fantasy perhaps? But we can all wish, can't we?

Anyways, Taiga, Yugo and a few others whose name I do not know is also there. Matsumura Hokuto isn't there though. It's nice to see Tanaka Juri perform and him looking well after so long. I can't believe all the Johnny Jrs are all grown up right now. I feel awfully old. We're suppose to be in the same generation, Heisei, but I feel like I'm from the Showa generation instead. I need to be around older people to make me feel young again!!

The encore was really epic because the new unit from Kis-My-Ft2, "舞祭組" (Busaiku), performed their song. My friend said that the song brain-washed everyone. It's not released yet but everyone knew what to do during song. But it's not that hard to catch up though. I had my fair share of the shouting along with the song. lol. To my surprise, I ACTUALLY enjoyed the song.


Anyways, tomorrow's gonna be some hiking session and meeting new people. I'm always awkward when meeting new people. So, as usual, I'm going to tell myself to not expect so much and try to enjoy myself. I think it's something people should always do. Expect lesser so you'll have lesser disappointment.

I've started watching "Kuroko no Basket". I've ran out of animes to watch so I'm catching up one those I haven't watch. lol.

See you.

Oh! Suddenly there was an earthquake. Pretty long one too. 吓到我!!
One thing I'm usually worried is that if in the case whereby the earthquake is so huge that you have to evacuate the building or something and you can't do it straight away because you're in the shower or something. Won't that be super awkward. I mean, what are you gonna do? I mean, seriously.

Cheers.

x.Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment