Tuesday 12 November 2013

Chilly Autumn

Autumn Trees!
08 - 11 - 2013
2013年11月8日
Hello!

It has been awhile since I wrote anything. Actually, I have quite a lot of things I want to write but not quite sure how to put it in words. Simply, this month is going to be busy and I suppose next month is going to be pretty busy as well!

Let's start off... I've officially been accepted in a college in Japan!! 

I still have school fees to pay and stuff. I still have to move out of my current dormitory and find a new cozy apartment. I'm also trying to keep myself busy for this month. I've decided to join in with some activities that the student embassy of Singapore in Japan have. I've signed up for hiking since my mother forbids me to go rafting. Now thinking about it, it may not be a good idea to keep myself busy since I will be busy!! I just hope all the errands will end as soon as possible. I really don't like to get out of the house in this freezing weather.

It is suppose to be autumn but I'm not sure why it's colder than it should be. I'm really starting to miss summer. My nose hurts really badly today. I think it is because of the cold weather. Even wearing mask doesn't help at all. Usually it helps, maybe it's because the mask I got is from 100 yen shop. 

I'm trying to recall what I did last week. I think the weather got my brain freezed up a little. Last weekend, I went over to my friend's house for a sleepover since her roommate isn't in. Her house is really cozy. We even had an impromptu photoshoot because the scenery around is just brilliant. Autumn trees! Nothing can go from with that! 

Chillin' at Mcdonalds. :)
7 - 11 - 2013
2013年11月7日

Recently, I've been hanging out in cafes and bookstores a lot more frequently. I basically spend my whole day there after school. I stumbled upon this book called "Never Let Me Go". I was having second thoughts about this book even though it was made into a film. I wasn't a fan of sci-fi and the summary at the back didn't convince me. So, I didn't get the book.

I ended up getting this book called, "Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore". I'm currently halfway through the book and it's just starting to get interesting. It has tons of reference to google though. Not sure if they are true.

So anyways, I ended up watching "Never Let Me Go" film instead of reading the book. I must say I am impressed and speechless. I like films that make me think and this in fact did. It did made me disagree to cloning. I mean, if it's going to end up like the film, I definitely disagree. I can't help but tear at the end. I mean, I would definitely react the same way if I know this is going to be my fate and there is nothing I can do about it.

I know AFA13 just ended and it seems really awesome. My timeline in facebook, twitter and instagram is filled with them. I wish I could joined in with the fun though!!

I know it's late but I'm going to go head for a shower, chill for a bit more and head to school afterwards. I can't afford to sleep now because I still have a bit of things to do. Procrastination at its best and it caused me my sleep. I still have a short meeting after school tomorrow then I'll head home and to bed.


Cheers.

x.Chi.


No comments:

Post a Comment