Saturday 23 November 2013

23rd November

Hey guys! It's the weekends again! Hooray!

A few days back, a facebook friend of mine found another facebook account that is using my photos. It goes by the name "Hermes" but it's been taken down so everything is good.

Honestly, I have never expect anyone would want to use my photos. I mean, I have so much better looking friends around me. If that person wants to stalk me or try to be me, that person obviously isn't doing a very good job because if I were that person, I would try to be someone else who is more interesting and pretty!

My friends were even making a joke out of this. Thanks. Not. But well, if I don't get teased by my friends, I'm not me. I'm always getting teased. Not those "bullying" sort, just friendly teasing. The main reason is because they find my reaction funny. Not sure how to link that up but I'll take it as a compliment.

Looking from the spam from twitter and facebook and everywhere else on my social networks, it's ONE OK ROCK's concert in Singapore today!! I'm so envious of my friends!!! I wish I could be there to watch the concert with my friends though. Oh well.

They were all really sweet to post me videos and photos they've taken. Though technically it's not allowed. lol. But well, it's the thoughts that count. I'm so so so so touched. It's not all that bad being overseas if your friends still think of you. haha. Feelin' the love yo!

Nonetheless, "Persona 3: The Movie Spring of Birth" starts showing in cinemas today. Well, sadly tickets are mostly sold out. I took the pleasure of buying the tickets online for tomorrow. The seats I got isn't the best but at least I don't have to sit right in front of the screen. Also, it will be a solo movie date because none of my friends are interested in persona 3 movie. Don't matter because I know they are missing out on a lot just for not liking persona! lol.

I've started to listen to those instrumental/relaxing/nature sort of music recently. It was said to relax our mind and keep us focus on our work. I really need that once in a while besides all my other funky music that I listen to. It honestly does help a lot since I'm a person who is easily distracted.

I woke up really early today because I slept really early yesterday. At around 5pm or so..? I was really tired because the day before I was rushing a presentation slide to be submitted on the next day so I only slept at 5am in the morning. I had a total of about 3 hours of sleep before school start. It shouldn't even be 3 hours, but it's because I overslept. I woke up and got off my bed and slept on the floor for another hour instead. It was one of those times when I can't control what my body does. But yes, I was hella sleepy. I was walking to the train station with my eyes 3/4 close. Good thing I didn't die of car accident or falling off the train station on my way to school.

Tomorrow, I'll probably do a short review on the Persona 3 Movie after watching it. Stay tune for it if you're interested. But since I'm a fan, I'll probably have high expectations of it. But yes, excited.

I saw this the other day when I was waiting for my train home on the platform. How can I resist not taking such a beautiful artwork. lol. No really.

Persona 3 The Movie advertisement on the Yamanote Train Line.
19 November 2013


What shall I do for the rest of today....???


xx

Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment