Tuesday 26 November 2013

Moving.

24 November 2013
Black hair x Red Lips

Hey guys.

I've found a new place and I'm finally moving out of my dormitory in the mid of next month.

Honestly, I was worried because I can never trust my own instincts. But, I really like how the place is furnished. Though it is like 15 minutes walk away from the station and about another 20 minutes away from Shinjuku and I still have to walk quite a long distance to school. Despite all that extra time spent on commuting, I shall take this as a good way to train myself for time management. I think sometimes everything has been so convenient for me that I took advantage of it.

It's a few stations down from where I'm currently staying so it shouldn't be that bad. lol. Actually, quite a few of my classmates is staying on the same train line. I'm just glad I'm just a few stops away from my best friend. Also, it looks a lot better than my current place at least. There is a mini loft as well. It's so mini, I don't even think it's considered as a loft.

Trying to make the time consumption look like a good thing. That's how life should be. Taking things from a positive outlook and everything will be fine.

I'm just not looking forward to the packing and moving and all that stuff. Just thinking about it makes me feel tired. But no matter, I will get it off my to-do-list in a jiffy.

Weather is getting colder every day!! The christmas decorations are up in loads of places in Tokyo right now. I haven't got time to go down to the lumination places to be absorbed in that kind of atmosphere yet! But I will!!

I'll do up a proper post on what I did on Sunday this weekend. I have a busy schedule these few days. 頑張ります。

xx

Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment